Pain And Ink

Chapter: Two

Another hour ticked by slowly, Levi about having finished the first step of the piece, which was the line-work. That was the easiest part, as the shading and coloring proved to be rather tedious and time consuming. It would definitely take a few hours to finish, but it wasn't going to happen today. He had a scheduled appointment in 3 hours, so he had enough time to finish up here and possibly...more.

Speaking of more, the kid barely moved at all, aside from the lingering little touches here and there to his knee and it was driving the man up a fucking wall with how turned on he was. He didn't expect Eren to be able to get him this riled up, but here he was, once again, with a wandering hand on his leg, only this time it was sliding up further to the inside of his thigh. He had to admit, this session proved to be one of the most exciting ones he'd experienced in the last 3 years of working here by himself. The woman before him left to take care of her child and allowed her husband to take over at a hospital and pay for all the expenses. She still sends in artwork she's drawn so it can be displayed and chosen as a piece.

There was a small prod right next to his crotch and he had to keep himself from jerking as to not ruin his line-work. He was almost done, if only he could finish this last line...

...And there was the sound of his zipper just as he finished and he nearly slammed the gun down onto the table beside him, standing abruptly and turning around. If this brat wanted to play, then they would play. He would show him exactly who he was dealing with, and that someone was a devil in disguise, a sadist, true to the word. His dick felt like it was doing fucking flips in his goddamn pants.

Eren watched in curiosity as the man walked away toward the door, locked it, and pulled down the blinds. Turning around, his eyes were alight with a burning intensity that set Eren's heart running for the hills. Levi held a predatory gaze and he stalked over, eyes locked on his prey. He knew what that look meant, and he was fully prepared for the consequences of his actions. This man was seriously going to ruin him now after all that steady teasing. What made it worse was the fact that Levi couldn't respond to him in the slightest as he worked. He was done for, and he was okay with that.

Levi came to a stop and now towered above him, his short stature still all the more dominating than he would ever be, and he felt like rolling over onto his back in a submissive display, but he stayed where he was.

"You've been a naught, naughty little brat, haven't you?" he purred seductively, but under those words there was a fierce determination to control.

A heavy hand came down on his ass and Eren hissed as he arched his back in pleasure. It was exhilarating and painful and his body already ached to feel more.

"Ah, y-yes." he moaned. His ass perked up into the air and he gave it a small wiggle in indication that he wanted to be smacked again, and boy, did the man deliver.

Levi grabbed a fistful of chocolate hair, yanking his head back to expose a beautiful, tantalizing neck. His other hand ghosted down his back, careful to avoid the new tattoo, memorizing every sensuous dip and curve. Sliding lower, fingers tickled the skin on his lower back where his pants rode low on his hips. He could feel the boy shiver in anticipation.

Levi leaned in to whisper, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir." There was a small upturn at the corner of Eren's lips at the dirty formality, and the expression was mirrored by Levi as another slap came down, this one harder than the last two and it had Eren arching further, spewing curses with tears at the corner of his eyes. His skin prickled and stung.

But for the love of anything holy, did he fucking enjoy it.

He wanted, needed, to feel that strong hand on his bare ass.