Pleasure and Ink

Last Chapter.

Eren's eyes widened a fraction at his words, unprepared for Levi to lean back onto his hand and buck upwards into his mouth. He couldn't back away, not with a fist tight in his hair, and he gagged on his cock. He could feel tears gathering at the corners of his eyes and it took every ounce of control he could muster to steel himself against the onslaught of thrusts. He wanted to cry but it was so fucking amazing being dominated this way.

Levi forced his head down onto his cock as he thrust upwards, the head repeatedly hitting the back of his throat. Deep, guttural moans mixed with the sloppy sounds of the kid gorging on his length. The brat's eyes were red and tears streaked down his cheeks, the sight overwhelmingly arousing as he fucked his cute face. Bringing his other hand to his hair alongside the other, he leaned forward and held the brunet down until he was choking and desperately clawing at Levi's thighs. He needed air.

The man released his hold on him and Eren immediately let the cock fall from his mouth to wipe away the saliva that dripped down his chin and took a deep, shaky breath. A few more coughs left his mouth and he looked up expectantly at Levi with those beautiful, glossy eyes.

"Keep sucking, you slutty brat." he commanded, watching him obey like a fucking dog.

As Eren sucked, hungrily and with vigor, Levi slid his belt out from its confines. He could see the brunet's eyes light up with excitement and a tinge of apprehension at seeing the studs on the belt. It was nothing fancy, but it was certainly intimidating to think those studs were going to connect with skin.

The apprehension faded and his hips swayed to and fro like a dog in heat, slurping excitedly and dripping saliva down his chin and onto the bench. His body was burning, tingling, longing to feel the harsh lick of the studded leather in more places than just one. He wanted all of it.

The belt was raised in front of Levi's chest above the brunet's head where he could get a good, close look. Both ends were held in one hand and he brought the belt against Eren's cheek, dragging it along his skin; down toward his neck, up over his shoulder and down his back. It was cold to the touch, causing Eren to almost arch his back away from the offending article, but he held steady. It came into contact with his ass and he released a small, pitiful whine in the back of his throat.

"Oh, yes, I know." Levi replied in response to his whine. "You just can't wait, can you?" It was a rhetorical question and he bucked his hips, burying his cock farther into his mouth to keep him from speaking.

Raising the belt above his ass, he studied the shadow it made on tan skin, relishing in the fact that it was soon to be all manner of pink, red, and bruised.

Simultaneously, he shoved Eren's head down onto his cock and brought the belt down onto his backside, the resounding smack echoing off the walls of the small shop. The brunet groaned loudly and choked on his cock, body trembling with pain and need. Fuck, it stung, but it stung so good and it made his thighs shake. The second smack of the belt had the stiff member falling from his mouth as he wailed his pleasure. He rocked forward with his hands stretching out on either side of Levi.

"Is that too much for you, shitty slut? Can't even keep my cock in your mouth?" He grabbed his own cock and tapped it against Eren's parted lips before smearing the precum around his mouth. He greedily swiped his tongue across his lips to catch what Levi offered. "Disgusting brat. Might as well lick the fucking belt, too." He brought the belt to his lips and watched with a dark chuckle when the brat did indeed run his tongue along the studs in a sultry manner. Eren's eyes flitted up to catch steely, thunderous grey, holding the contact with lust-filled ocean orbs. Levi growled low in his throat.