Eins (One)

Be ready to learn the german numbers!

See ya (^^)/

-&-

<Louis>

Still half asleep I stand in the kitchen, leaned against the counter. My eyes are closed, a cup of Yorkshire tea in my hand and I'm inhaling the scent of slightly burned toast. With the mix of the scent of my tea I smile. That's home. That's my family. That's how it was for a very long time now.

   It is always like this on a saturday. Fizzy, Lottie and I are awake early. Well, earlier than the others. Daisy and Phoebe are still and will be sleeping until probably 1am and mom is in the living room watching telly, but sleeps on the couch until the twins wake up.

   I'm subconsciously listening to the conversation two of my sisters, Lottie and Fizzy, have. It's about who the cutest lad in school is. Since I'm in that school I know who they are talking about.

   "Never! David isn't that good looking." Fizzy says and I can see her pout in front of my inner eye. This girl seems to be always pouting, but it's just too adorable.

   "So who, in your eyes, is the best looking guy in school then, huh?" Lottie asks sounding hurt. Of course she things David is hot and is hurt when someone says something else. She has a crush on him since forever. David is my age and on the foorball team of our school. I really don't want to brag, but I'm the captain of this very football team.

   Anyways, Fizzy hasn't answered the question yet. I decide to open one eye to see what she is doing. To my surprise she looks shyly at me. Now both of my eyes are open.

   "Fizzy." I say in a warning voice, dragging out the 'yyyy'. "Who is it?" She blushes a deep red, turning away. The girl mumbles something under her breath, what I wasn't able to catch. "What was that?" I ask, pushing myself off the counter getting closer to the girls, the cup of tea still in my hand.

   Fizzy takes a deep breath before saying it again, but quiet. "Zayn." I look at her surprised. Well, a little surprised. She always looks at Zayn in this certain way when he is here and she always blushes when he talks with her.

   "Zayn? As in, my best friend Zayn?" I ask to make sure and she nods with a blush. I start to laugh and now the girl is glaring at me. I try to calm down my laughter by taking deep breaths. "S-sorry Fizzy, but you are like a little sister to him." Fizzy pouts again and crosses her arms.

   A honk makes me look up and out of the kitchen window through that you can see the street. I finish my tea and put the empty cup in the sink as I see the familiar black car.

   "Mom?" I call out as I put on my shoes in the hallway. "Zayn is here! See you for supper!" With that I grab my duffle bag and leave the house.

   I jog towards the car and jump inside onto the back seat. Eleanor is sitting in the passenger seat next to Zayn, who is obviously driving his car. "Hey guys." I greet them with a smile. "We getting Niall now?" I ask as Zayn starts driving.

   "Yes." he answers simply.

   I look at him with a amused smile. "Hey Zayn." He looks through the rear view mirror at me for a second. "Fizzy just told me she thinks you are the best looking lad at our school and she was blushing madly." I see him frown, but also the small blush on his cheeks. He loves to be complimented like this.

   "She knows that she is like a sister to me?" he asks looking a little overwhelmed now, what is really funny.

   "Now she does. I told her. And she-"