Sieben (Seven)

<Louis>

It's five-ish as I sit in the kitchen inside the Styles house. To my luck Harry and Liam are out and about. Anne claimed Harry wanted to show Liam and Perrie Holmes Chapel and it's totally fine by me. I hope they stay out longer.

   The ringing of my phone turns my attention away from my math homework and towards the phone. I answer the call.

   "Thank you, Niall." I say before my friend can make a sound. "You just saved me from math." I chuckle and so does Niall.

   "You know you have to continue as soon as we hang up." I watch Anne making food with an serious expression on my face. I'm aware that Niall can't see it.

   "Niall." my voice is as serious as the look on my face. "Never hang up." He starts laughing again and I smile. "Anyways, why were you calling?" I ask. Niall never calls just to check up on me. He always has a reason.

   "Uhm," he starts. "I want to practice the song again. So we are sure we can do it tomorrow." I groan and throw my head back.

   "I'm not home. I'm at Anne's with the girls." I tell him.

   "Styles' house? Why?" I can literally see the frown on my mates face.

   "To give Daniel some time with mom. He wants to propose to her."

   Anne turns around quick. "What? Why didn't you tell me?!" she asks. I mouth 'Later' to her and she nods.

   "That's nice, but I really wanna practice again. Please, Louis!" I hate that I can see his pout an his big blue eyes right now.

   "Wait a second." I turn to Anne, who is scanning me. "Could Niall come over? He wants to practice a song we have to play tomorrow." I ask her while making big eyes. It would be actually great, because I'm pretty sure Harry and Liam will be back soon and I could use some support.

   Anne sighs with a smile. "Sure," she says and I smile at her thankfully. "but I wanna hear you sing." I groan, but nod. I really want Niall to be here, even if that means I have to sing.

   "Niall? You can over to Anne's."

"Tell him he can eat with us." Anne says, turning back to the food.

   "And you can eat with us." I tell Niall

   "Great!" he exclaims. "I'll be there in ten. Or twenty." I nod, we say our see you's and hang up.

   I sigh and look at Anne. She looks at me expectantly. I smile and nod. "So, Daniel told me he wants to propose to mom. He told me after school."

-

Ten minutes later, I'm back at trying to do math, Anne askes me something. "Did you talk to Harry?" I look up surprised, but she is turned with her back to me.

   "No, not really. And I don't really want to." I hear her take a deep breath as I admit the truth.

   "Just talk to him. You once loved him, I don't think you have no feelings for him now." To say I'm surprised by Annes words is an understatement.

   I blink a few times. Do I still have feelings for him? "Even if I would still feel something for him, we would never work." I tell her with a mumble. I don't think I still love him. Not after what he did to me. "He has a girlfriend and I doubt he would ever feel the same." I pull my knee up to my chest, my foot on the chair, eyes fixed on the papers on the table.

   Anne isn't saying anything, just stirring the sauce. I sigh and want to turn back to math, but I look towards the hallway as I hear the front door open.