*Prologue*

I stood close to the wall, my eyes stuck on his every move. I could fight him but he knew my secrets and I can't risk my brother's life.

''What is the matter?'' his voice was giving me chills. I was squeezing myself in the wall, I wished it could take me in.

''What d--o do you w--ant Sir?'' My words were not clear. My trembling thighs were in his view. He slowly walked up to me and placed his hands on the either side of the wall, locking me inside. Our face was merely inches away, he was breathing on me.

''What can you offer?'' his voice was seductive, he knew he had this impact on girls but it was wrong. I was not an object of fun.

''S--Sir pl---ease leav---e.'' I drowned my eyes, squeezing myself together to make sure I don't touch his body.

''but this is my house, remember?'' he had a smirk on his face. His hawk eyes were digging holes in my eyes.

''Scarl----,'' he cut my words in the middle.

''She will never know, no one will ever know. But if you don't obey me, everyone will know about your secrets and then,'' he shook his head dramatically, my eyes staring him in shock, ''jail.'' he mumbled.

''No--No pl--ease!'' I stuttered giving him the satisfaction.

''You know what they do in jail?'' he brought his face even more closer to mine, ''someone will touch you here,'' I was not ready for this when his hand touched my arms, I jumped, ''and some might touch you there.'' I hadn't recovered from the last shock when he suddenly grabbed me by my arms and pulled me closer but luckily, a hard knock on the door pulled us away.

''Katheen?'' i heard ma'am Scarlet calling my name. Terror and shock hit me altogether, she shouldn't see me with her boyfriend. She had helped me alot and here her boyfriend was ruining my life.

''Seems like we are busted.'' I heard his whisper from behind me and my skin crawled, feeling goosebumps. He was not even afraid of getting caught.

                                  A/N:

Hi readers,

This is my new book *Sinful Seduction* and as you all are aware of my writing you must know it is going to be extremely heart breaking, you will cuss out loudly at the characters, hate me or even plan on murdering me but you know me. I Love twists and turns, cliffhangers so read it at your own risk because this story is going to be a hell of a ride for you all.......

Looking forward to read your comments.....