Chapter.5*I Saw Him Unclothed*

"Kathleen, I'm sorry to hear that." He continued, keeping his eyes on me. His stare was always intense, "and Willow, if you can't understand the meaning of her simple sentence, then how do you aim at understanding fashion?" He shook his head and began eating his food. Scarlet lowered her head to her plate, knowing he went totally against everyone, and honestly speaking, I didn't expect that either.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll be careful next time." She lied, obviously she was going to repeat her mistakes again. Thankfully, the dinner ended before any bad thing happened and soon everyone was off to their rooms already. I decided to help Monica first, there is no shame in helping your maids or servants, I mean like she must be tired too. So, after cleaning the dishes, Monica was left behind to put out all the lights and I've already crossed the lounge to exit but I heard something really disturbing.

''What is wrong with you Scarlet?'' Ryker's angry voice came out of his room. I didn't want to hear it, but automatically my steps slowed down, eavesdropper? I don't know why, but it just happened.

''Give me some time,'' she yelled at the top of her lungs. I bet something was not right in their relationship, but they looked so perfect before.
Maybe I was just overthinking because arguments and fights happen in every relationship. 

''Give me a reason at least?'' his voice went soft, I should not listen to their private conversation. Well, with that thought in my mind, I left for my room, changing into my comfy clothes, I slept peacefully. 

.....................................

Luckily, I was in time for the gym. They had this beautiful huge terrace, what better way to work out and enjoy the weather as well. 

''Welcome back girls.'' Ryker joined us, his hands on his hip, and inspecting us like a teacher. The three girls were standing in the front row, I was alone in the back. Basically, they left me to watch their butt move up and down and here and there. 

''Three more sets, come on.'' he clapped his hands, making them start jumping like magic balls, and in my head, I was thinking, dude I don't know anything. I was trying my level best to catch up with their pace, he was walking here and there which was okay until he decided to walk all the way towards me. He stood by my side and joined us with the sets, I was watching him with the corner of my eyes. I mean, why by my side? Or maybe I was overthinking.

''Nice!'' he commented, bringing a smile on my lips in pride. Willow and others kept swirling her head back to look at us, worried many ladies?

''What happened there?'' Ryker, rubbing his palms together, marched to stand in front of me. His eyes were at the scratch on my chin.

''A wild cat did that,'' I replied, he lowered his head and laughed, looking at the floor. Oh Damn! Did he know about our fight? Willow frowned, turning her face to me.

''Must be a short one.'' He itched his eyebrow, not looking at me, he again walked all over in front of us. ''Okay girls, squats but remember your posture is very important. If you don't do it right, you are breaking your back for no good.'' He joked and we continued with the exercise.

He began walking from Lacy, who was standing ahead of me, to me. He helped her with her posture by placing his damn sexy hands on her back and moving them up to straighten up her back. Just looking at it was sending chills down my spine. 

It was my time, I held my breath back and as soon as his hand touched my back, ''Ouch!'' I jumped and yelled loudly. The girls froze, watching my face blankly. 

''I'm so sorry.'' I hurriedly murmured, slowing down my breaths. You guys need to understand that his touch was different. Imagine a hot famous model touching your back? Trust me, you will jump too.

''How dramatic!'' Willow, who wasn't really getting why Ryker complimented me, spoke bitterly. The frown on her face was just watchable and so was the shock and anger on Ryker's face. 

''Don't stop!'' his hands on his hips, but his eyes on me, he yelled. 

''Carry on,'' he uttered, moving away from where I was standing. I continued the squats, feeling ashamed of what I have done.

''Sir is my posture okay?'' Willow wanted him to touch her, Of course, she did. He lowered his face and shook his head. I don't know what he was thinking, but he looked kind of embarrassed.

''Lacy set her posture.'' He mumbled, not even getting close to any of the girls again. It wasn't his fault, your gym instructor always guides you, but it was him, The famous model, whose touch startled me. Soon we were done and about to head out when I heard Willow actually wanting to talk to Ryker alone so she was left behind.

I took a shower and laid on the bed, waiting for Scarlet to text me what were her plans for us today. A knock on my door pulled me back to stand up and open the door, it was Willow.

''Sir Ryker wants to meet you.'' She said, rolling her eyes and playing with her hair.

''Why?'' I was concerned because it must be Willow, who had told him something.

''You will know once you get there. Time to pay for your arrogance.'' she curled a strand of her hair around her finger and smirked.

''What did you tell him?'' I questioned, mentally looking for ways to make her suffer.

''Why don't you ask him yourself? He is angry. He will be in his room, probably listening to some music so go directly inside and ask him yourself.'' she grinned, ''oh, and by the way, do take your contract file to him, he wanna re-consider it.'' As soon as she muttered that part, my heart jumped out of my chest. There is no way I'm losing this job. I hurriedly grabbed the folder where I keep my files and began walking briskly towards his apartment. I was in a rush, I have to tell him that whatever lies she had fed him, were lies. Oh my God! I don't even know what I was thinking. I ran inside, opening the door to his room and straight-up walking in.  

But do you guys know what happened next? Do you know what I saw? Hmmmm. I saw an unclothed human being. Let me explain it in simple words, I freaking saw him naked. He was naked and as soon as my eyes saw the sight before them, I screamed in terror. 

A/N:

Q: share any awkward situation like that..

Q: Would you rather be hot or genius?

Q: What do you think of Ryker so far?

Q: Kathleen?

Q: Willow?

Au Revoir.