[28] Best Duas To Thank Allah swt

1sr) Al-Namal: 19
.
It was the dua of Prophet Solomon because he was very grateful of Allah’s grace is given to him insistently.
.
“Rabee awzi’nee an ashkura ni’mataka allatee an’amta ‘alayya a’alaa waalidayya wa-an a’mala saalihan tardaahu wa adkhifnii birahmatika fii ‘ibaadika assaaliheen”
.
“My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants.”
.
The dua quoted from Quran should recite if Allah has given us all of blessing such as sustenance, success, and wealthy, and that is kind of the test for us whether we are already grateful for all of the blessing.
.
.
.
.
.
2nd) Quran 45:36-37 (Al Jathiyah)
.
“Falillahil hamdu rabbis samawati warabb’il ardi rabbil ‘alameen. Walahol kibria’o fis samawati walard wahowal azizul hakeem.”
.
“Then, to Allah belongs [all] praise – Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, Lord of the worlds! And to Him belongs [all] the greatness within the heavens and the earth, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise!”
.
.
.
.
.
3rd) Quran 28:70 (Al Qasas)
.
“Wahowallaho lailahaillahu. Lahol hamdo fil oola walakhirah. Walahol hukmu wa’ilayhi turja’oon.”
.
“And He is Allah, there is no god but He. To Him be praise, at the first and at the last. For Him is the command, and to Him shall you be brought back.”
.
.
.
.
.
4th) Quran 7:43 (Al A’raf)
.
“Alhamdu lillahil lathi hadana lihatha wama kunna linahtadiya laola an hadanallah. Laqad jaa’at rusulu rabbinaa bil haqq”
.
 “Praise to Allah, who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us. Certainly the messengers of our Lord had come with the truth”
.
.
.
.
.
5th) Dua When Hearing Good News
.
“Alhamdulillahilladee bini’matihi tatimmus saalihaatu”
.
“Praise be to Allah, where with all of the blessing of goodness to be perfect” (HR Ibnu Majah)
.
Finally, those are complete explanation about how many Dua that we can asking to almighty God for seeking the acceptance and blessed things which we need in our life. Therefore, Our heart can always feel grateful to all blessed that we got in life. Insha Allah.
.
.
.
.
.
       MUST SHARE
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jazakallahu khairan
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤