•2•

Soomin knew she reached home late and that has disturbed her study schedule badly and she had no time to waste.

Why she was in so hurry and what might've caused Soomin's well planned study schedule to mess up you ask? two words Hwang Hyunjin.

If that lad had not fooled around with his friends and had actually listened to Soomin she might've not had to rush to her bedroom while ignoring her mothers concerned voice asking for weather she might need something to eat with a confused puppy eyed Hyunjin following her totally lost.

"I'm fine Mom, don't worry about me if I need something I would ask you." Soomin shouted as she entered her bedroom.

As soon as Soomin entered her room she aimed straight for her study table where she kept all her books and started searching for her books, satisfied with her search she turned around to check about Hyunjin's whereabouts only to find him standing in front of her mirror near the entrance .

Admiring his face as usual.

She hadn't even started tutoring Hyunjin and Soomin was already tired of him. Soomin picked up a pillow near her and aimed straight on Hyunjin's face where it might've hit him a little, yet she remained unbothered .

Ignoring Hyunjin's stunned and surprised expressions Soomin started speaking.

"Yah! Hyunjin in our relationship of two whole years you have used my mirror even more that I have, will you stop admiring you oh so ridiculously perfect face for once? We really need to study"

"Yeah let's- Wait Soomin you think my face is ridiculously perfect? You know what i think so too and coincidentally the lighting near your mirror compliments my face even further-"

"Hyunjin!"

"Okay! Im sorry, lets focus so what are we supposed to study like what test are we supposed to give tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked in a eerily serious tone.

''Hyunjin quit joking around you and I both know very well what test it is tomorrow, please leave the spot in front of my mirror empty and Mr. Hyunjin kindly sit here beside me so that we can start studying'' Soomin said without missing a beat while her hand gestured to the empty space beside her.

Hyunjin knew what test was it tomorrow as well as what he was supposed to study. Hyunjin also very well knew that he was fooling around unnecessarily too long. He was simple trying out the simple tactic that Felix suggested him that he can use to study as well as spend time with Soomin.

Hyunjin cautiously sat on the place where Soomin's hand gestured he arranged his study material and just opened a page when Soomin shoved a bunch of papers literally on his face.

''Here, I made you some quick notes after you called me in the morning review and learn from them simultaneously you might as well score some acceptable marks om this test.''

''Why did you made these notes in the morning?''

''Oh my dear Hyunjin since you called me at 4 in the morning i couldn't sleep so i thought making you notes might be productive,'' heavy sarcasm was dripping from Soomin's every words.

''Anyways don't worry making your notes proved to be beneficial as i got the much needed revision, my only request to you is now please study''

It would be wrong to say that Hyunjin didn't feel guilty. to avoid a heavy amount of guilt Hyunjin started studying.

He remained focused and kept asking Soomin to explain him wherever he got stuck. Hyunjin thought getting serious would be his best shot of staying on Soomins good side before she relishes her anger.

Unknowingly three hours had passed already and Soomin was confident tht she is well prepared and probably Hyunjin could score a good grade this time.

"Hyunjin i think we have studied a lot and i am pretty confident that you can score good marks, dont worry everything would be fine", Soomin spoke with a hint of tiredness in her voice.

Soomin shifted her gaze from a textbook to Hyunjin's sleeping face, somewhere in the middle of the session Hyunjin might've drifted to dreamland

Soomin had enough of Hyunjin in a single day she was tired of all the lame tactics Hyunjin used on her today.

She found herself angry at a
Hyunjin again, Soomin picked up the nearest pillow and started hitting Hyunjin repeatedly.

Hyunjin woke up with a sudden jerk, for him the pillow attack was sudden and out of the blue.

Hyunjin ran towards the nearest safe place in Soomin's room which turned out to be the spot in front of the mirror.

Looking back at the situation, Hyunjin in front of the mirror and Soomin with a pillow in her hand one can say that they were back to
Square one.

                         •  •  •
Enjoy reading this chapter people

              This is Kim Seoksim
                    Signing out