• 4 •

The next morning Soomin woke up earlier than usual and decided to wake up Hyunjin by video calling him.

She expected Hyunjin to be sound askeep and would take time to pick up her call, but to her surprise he picked up almost immediately.

Though Hyunjin talked with her in a soft cheerful manner Soomin couldn't help but notice prominent dark circles under his eyes. Before she could ask him anything the found herself saying her goodbyes and hanging up the call.

Soomin was perplexed and was contemplating that are the dark curle under his eyes are because Hyunjin was studying or there's something else going on because Soomin was aware of how Hyunjin takes his studies.

All these thoughts were running wild inside Soomin's head and she never realised that she was standing in front of the mirror all dressed up for school.

At school before the test she wished Hyunjin luck and much to his dismal Soomin assured him that even though she is sitting behind him she will not help him *cough* help him cheat *cough* today.

Hyunjin felt the fatigue from last night kick in... although he tried prepares and even talked to the teacher who in turn assured him that the test doesn't matter just make sure to show up, he couldn't stay up.

Hunjin felt his eyes heavy and soon he fell alseep in the first five minutes if the test.

Soomin had no words for this situation HOW ON EARTH CAN HYUNJIN SLEEP AT THIS TIME AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK SPENT IN PREPARATION?

After the test Soomin walked up to him to inquire weather he feels good at all.

Hyunjin could help but feel greatfull for having Soomin in his life all Hyunjin did was kiss Soomin's forehead and said
"Do worry dear I dreamt of you while sleeping, I was tired and the test doesn't matter anyways"

                             • • •
This is the last chapter of "Test" authors note coming right up~ <3
if you have any questions.. please leave a comment i would love to answer some in my note.

                This is Kim Seoksim
                       signing out