the start

NO ONES P.O.V

Friday 2/30/14

"LET'S GO TIGERS 'yelled the cheer squad as bunny and two other girls cartwheeled and back-handspringed in front of me and some other girls. me,Tina,and Tracy went over to the flyers bubbles was high in the air she did a scorpion position and Cody and Randy threw her in the air and caught  her in time. after we did a couple tumbles or whatever we finished the routine and called it a day.

Megan:that was tiring "she says undoing her auburn pony-tail letting it fall to her shoulders and getting her cheer stuff and putting it in the green subaru along with the rest of the girls.she hops in the middle seat of the back of the car.

buttercup:no shit sherlock "she says throwing her stuff into her green subaru.she gets in the drivers seat.

bubbles:well bc maybe if you didnt sass the coach we wouldnt have had to practice all day my back hurts thanks to you."she says getting in the back of the  subaru.

bunny:well at least we got our excirsise in for today. and i feel good how bout you bloss"she says getting in the back with bubbles by the window and megan in the middle and her by the other window.

BLOSSOM:"I feel alright just missing my friend"she says letting out a sigh. she got in the front seat and pulled out her pink and red iPhone and started texting.

so while the girls drove home,they happen to pass by the football field. buttercup noticed and turned in the parking lot.

BLOSSOM:"buttercup what are you doing? "she ask looking up from her phone and turning red.

BUTTERCUP:"you know exactly what  I'm doing "she says evily. Meg,Bubbs,and bunny giggle in the backseat.

they reach the football field just in time. the coach was talking to the boys then dismissed them to go home.5 familiar boys walked up to them. the coach called one of them  back so they could talk

BUTCH:"Well Well look who's here our favorite cheerleaders."he says looking bc up and down 

BUTTERCUP:"take

a picture it'll last longer."she says as her sisters drag blossom out the car.

BLOSSOM: "why me, don't y'all have boyfriends. "she says being pulled by her two arms by Megan and bubbles and being pushed behind by bunny.

BUBBLES:"Because you need to tell him how you feel "she says pulling blossoms  right arm

BUNNY:besides he should know how you feel for him."she says pushing blossoms  back

MEGAN:and he probably likes you too."she says as they still struggle to get blossom  to the field

BOOMER:"what are they doing."he says watching the girls struggle and yell to someone

ANTONIO:Yeah they look like they're trying to pull something apart "he says with a chuckle remembering the fight in school with two girls.

BLAZE:looks like they got whatever they wanted to come" as he sees blossom come down with what seems to be her nervous and angry  expression

the girls made it down to the field and stand next to buttercup. they stood in front of they're counterpart a.k.a boyfriends. blossom is the only one who isn't dating her counterpart. but she really wants to.

BLOSSOM:can I go to the car now I forgot my phone "she asks moving away prepared to run.

BUTTERCUP:No blossom, besides I thought your phone was dead."she says moving toward blossom.

BUTCH:what's up with you bloss,you look nervous. "butch says walking forward

as soon as blossom took off, brick came to where the others are and watched as buttercup took off after blossom along with butch.after a good 3min. butch was carrying blossom over his shoulder everyone  could here her extremely colorful language from where they stood,but they didnt care.as soon as the y got back blossom was put down in front of me. she looked nervous. the others went off to do God knows what.

BRICK:so what was your tantrum about? "he ask with a chuckle.

BLOSSOM:uh....I.. uh..I wanted my phone."she says with a blush.

BRICK :Oh I see, you didn't want to come here did you.cause they want me and you together."he says obviously knowing what was going on.

BLOSSOM:Yeah.I mean you are hot. but I'm not sure if you would want to go with me so."she says not realizing what she just said.

BRICK:of course I'll go out with you "he says drawing her attention

BLOSSOM:really?!"she asks shocked.

BRICK:Yeah"he says

then that's when it happened. Megan was being a show off,she backhand -springed in to the bleachers and she didn't get back up.bubbles was the first to make it over there.

BUBBLES:OH MY GOD MEGAN!!!!!! "she screamed

Boomer ran over to her along with the rest of us.

BOOMER:SOMEONE CALL 911!!"he yells

blossom ran up the hill to the car and  grabbed her phone. she called and told them what's going on and they were on they're way.she ran back down with her phone and the sight she saw was horrible. it was like a nightmare. Megan was dead for sure. Megans neck snapped and her body just layed there.there was nonstop blood coming from her neck.bubbles held her head in her lap and rocked back and forth tears messing up her make-up.Megan's uniform was now covered with blood.bubbles skirt was reddish blueish now. and by the time the ambulance got there we were at the top of the hill. bubbles was in the car traumatized. and that's when it all went down hill