BUTTERCUPS P.O.V

AFTER THE PEP RALLY

..............…………………………………

so we finished the pep rally and now we are changing. I can't believe blossom got a tattoo before me. it looked good on her.anyway I changed back into my outfit which was a pair of lime green skinny jeans, a black cami with a lime green crop top that says #CHEER★, and black vans with green laces.my hair I just took the bow off.my hair fell to my shoulder.so blossom and brick had to go to a meeting with the coach about the traditional pool party. then they called  all the cheerleaders and  football players to the gym to   talk about the traditional pool party. last year was a blast. we turnt up especially when butch jumped off the roof of adisons house and into the pool.you know the parties a party cause I only go to popular parties.brick and blossom returned and blossom didn't look happy. what done happened now.

BRICK:ATTENTION EVERYONE,WE JUST GOT DONE TALKING TO THE COACH AND WE GOT SOME BAD NEWS. "he says looking to blossom for the news 

BLOSSOM:BITCHES CELEBRATE AT MY HOUSE AND DOGS AT BRICKS HOUSE.DUE TO WHAT HAPPENED 3 MONTHS AGO.BUT THERE IS STILL GOOD NEWS. "she says folding her arms.

BRICK:ON THE 28TH WE'ER HAVING AN ANUAL HANGOUT IN THE WOODS WHERE MEGAN BROWN WAS BURIED 3 MONTHS AGO,DOGS AND BITCHES."he says jumping off the bleachers.

BLOSSOM:BITCHES  AT MY HOUSE AT 10. BRING DRINKS,AND CUPS. I HAVEN'T SET UP YET BUT MEET ME AT MY HOUSE. MY PARENTS ARE OUT OF TOWN SO U CAN STAY THE NIGHT IF NEEDED,BUT KEEP IT CLEAN  I DON'T NEED MY PARENTS LECTURING MY ASS ABOUT THE HOUSE.SEE YOU TONIGHT."she says doing the same as brick. 

BRICK:AND DOGS AT MY HOUSE WITH THAT SAID, GO TO CLASS."he says leaving with Antonio, Boomer,and butch behind him.

everyone separated and luckily the meeting lasted 2 periods which only leaves 1 class and home free for the weekend.

...............after school.....................

so I get home and it's 4:30.I head to my room and finish my  home work.the only reason I do home work is because

1.so my dad won't put me in a tutor session.

2.I don't want to be the stupid one of the group

anyway when im done I look at the time and notice I've wasted 5 whole hours doing nothing,but thinking about what to bring and who's spending the night and other random stuff.  I run downstairs and tell my mom that I'm spending the night over  blossoms house.she approved and I ran  upstairs and packed a bag .I packed a brush,toothbrush,and an extra pair of clothes.I think I'm forgetting something, Oh well.I wore a green bikini.the top piece had tiny silver print words going diagonal that said badass and the bottom piece had

☆BADASS☆  in silver on the back. over my bikini I wore a lime green tank top that was cheetah print and some black Denim short shorts and green sandals. I ran downstairs and heard bubbles beeping out side for me to come on. I was about to leave til my mom stopped me and said come here. I told bubbles to wait. she nodded .I went to my mom.

mom:you forgot something. "she said holding a bag in her hand.

bc:what's in the bag that I forgot?"I ask out of curiosity

mom:well remember when I told you I stopped  drinkin?" she said looking at me

bc:Yeah, you didn't stop drinking did you? "I say casually knowing she didn't.

mom:Yeah, but we are even now"she says looking at me with an acussing look

bc:how? "I ask already knowing what she was talking about.

last year at Adisons house she had achol beverages.me,bubbles,and blossom got wasted. bunny didnt cause of her parents. the boys did to except blaze.blaze can't Handel his achol. that's another story. speaking if parents.blossoms parents really don't care what she does but, they have really high standards for her at school and they support her.blossom has changed alot. when we were 5 she swore that she wouldn't drink or do drugs, lord she said she wouldn't get' a tattoo .all that changed when blossom came back from her grandmas house. now she drinks and have a tattoo.her parents don't care. hell they would sit there and drink with her for all they care. bubbles she has changed very little. she doesn't cry any more like she use to. her hair is now blue at the ends.her parents don't care at all .as long as she is being fed and got good grades she can do what ever she wants. bunny she hasn't changed much. her parents do care so she secretly drinks. me on the other hand my dad is over protective,and my mom she don't give a fuck about what I'm doing. one time I was about to leave the house to go to bubbs house ,and she gave me 4 condoms. she does care as long as I'm safe and not in trouble I'm good to go.

mom:u already know but,I'm not angry as long as your dad doesn't know about me giving you this.so just take the bag and go get wasted. you have my privilege to do this. have fun and be safe.

bc:thanks mom ur the best. "I said hugging her and as I was about to leave she called my name.I turned to her

mom:I know you have a bikini on, I won't tell just dont tell your dad alright."she says walking back in the house.

bc:alright."I say and run to bubbles car.

BUBBLES:what was that all about. "she says looking at me.

BC: well let's just say this party is going yo be turnt up. "I say pulling out the giant bottle of rum.

BUBBLES:  Oh Yeah let's ride."she says and speeds off.