BLOSSOMS P.O.V

So sorry for the long update long story short I didn't verify my email until I got permission. So now I'm excited plzz enjoy☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

SO I set everything up and man it looks great.the living room was set up as a dance floor. the kitchen table was set up like a ping pong table with 10 shot cups in the shape of a triangle on each side. then upstairs was a chilling Area.then the pool was neon colored perfectly safe. Before my mom and dad left they told me where the drinks were.when I say drinks I mean margaritas,beer,rum,and some other big kid drink were.I know it's weird how your parents are supposed to tell you not to do that .but I have to say my parents don't give a shit unless I'm failing grades or in jail.scratch that last part they don't care it's considerd an punishment.any way I hear cars out sides my house and I knew it was time  to turn up.

............................................................................................................

DROP LIKE AN ANIMAL ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

The music was blasting loud and my house was full there were about 20 girls upstairs playing the Xbox 1.then there were 18 girls in the living room dancing and jumping.then there were about another 20 girls outside swimming.by the looks of it bubbles and bunny were wasted. So was I.Which is a good thing. Soon I feel my body get wet by water.I turned to see who did it and of course it was buttercup. I really did like her bikini. My bikini was hot pink with black Aztec designs on them. Bubbles bikini was navy and light blue with SWEET in big bold silver letters on the back of her bottom piece.Bunnies bikini was lavender with dark purple zebra print.I  look to buttercup and she gives a crooked smile.she dove back into the water.I turned to see some girls sleeping on the couch. They were definitely wasted.I got up and shook them awake and carefully guided them into one  of the rooms with two beds in it. Man my house is huge.anyway I was on my way back to the pool until Alicia came in yelling that the boys were here.what the hell do they want they know its bitches only this year.that's when all the girls Including Bubbles and bunny came running to the door.I easily made my way past the girls. That's when I saw the boys. They were in there swimming trunks. They all showed off there abs. What threw off the whole "sexy" ideal was butch. He had a pair of dark green   goggles big enough for two people to fit there heads in. It was stupid. Brick stood there with a smirk on his face staring me up and down.

BLOSSOM:'BITCHES ONLY BRICK !!"I say folding my arms over my chest.

BRICK:" come on bloss you know you want us to come and turn it up."he says gesturing to all the boys.

BLOSSOM: "HELL NO!!  it's bad enough that butch has those fat ass goggles on,. "She says looking at butch.

BUTCH: "don't hate babe, you know it's sexy." He says gesturing to his goggles.

BLOSSOM: "FYI don't call me that and only brute would call that sexy. "I  say stepping in front of butch.

BRICK:'geeze calm down babe Boomer just wanted to give his girlfriend a little something. " he says putting his hands around my waist

I look over to Boomer and tell him to make it quick.the reason this is because bubbles seems to get horny when she's wasted.one time we were playing dirty truth or dare and she was hitting on everyone including buttercup. I shiver at the thought and just make my way back through the crowd.we all leave so they can have they're  peivate chat and about 5min. Later she came back with a bracelet. I was on my 5th shot of rum mixed with pineapples and strawberries. She sat down next to me and a tear slid down her face.I look to her and asked if she wanted to talk and she wiped her face while nodding. I get up and tell bunny we were going to talk and she nodded and jumped in the pool.great now I have to clean puke out of the pool. Me and bubbles made our way through the crowd and up stairs to her room in the house.(the girls have been over blossoms house to the point they have their own rooms ).we enter the blue room and she breaks down in tears. I guide her to the bed so we could sit.

BLOSSOM:" what happened bubbs? "I ask rubbing her back

BUBBLES:" Boomer and I talked about what happened last Friday night."she says looking up tears still in her eyes

BLOSSOM:" what happened last Friday night? " I ask curiously removing my arm so she could sit up properly.

BUBBLES:" Well....I.. umm. "She says as if she did something she wasn't supposed to do.

BLOSSOM:" You guys didn't.. you know smash?? "I ask eyes wide.

BUBBLES:"no way!! I left late cause I wasn't keeping up with time.so there's no way that it would've happened.it's what happened when I walked home  "She says looking at me. Her soft voice was now hoarse.

BLOSSOM:" then what happened?? "I ask rubbing my forehead wishing she wouldn't beat around the bush.

BUBBLES:" you know what I'll be fine I think it's something I should keep to myself. "She says looking in the mirror.

BLOSSOM:" no bubbs. You can tell me anything okay please I want to know what happened Friday night."I told her as I held her shoulders.

BUBBLES:" I'm being stalked and had to break up with Boomer he was really upset.he threw the bracelet on the ground and stormed off. I have messages and everything. whoever it is threatened to kill Boomer. I don't know what to do and it made it worse that I was wasted. " she said crying in my shoulder.

I held her as she cried. I have a good feeling who it is. It was probably her ex boyfriend Cody Fritz. He was known for trying to harm people. I told her I would explain to boomer about it without telling him what's going on. She nodded she cheered up. We went back down stairs we swam and partied like it was no tomorrow

....................the nxt day......................

I woke up in the pool on a floatable mattress. Weird. I sit up  slowly and look around to see that everyone was wasted and I saw a couple of girls waking up. I paddled with my hands to get to the edge of the pool and pulled myself out. I carefully stepped over the girls and made it to my bedroom and found my loud alarm.I only use it for things like this. I walk in the center of the hallway and blast the alarm. I heard screams and grunts and probably a few splashes. I went into my room and took off my bikini and threw on my undergarments and a pair of short shorts.  My hair was wet so I put it in a messed up bun. When I walked down stairs I saw girls cleaning up including buttercup.I guess my mom does have an affect on my friends. It's rare when you see buttercup clean.the reason this is because they all came and partied and didn't clean up my mom literally made me name every girl and boy and made them all come back and clean up. And she was fire mad. Anyway. It was time to clean and everyone helped. Some cleaned you and some made breakfast. Wow. We said our goodbyes and everyone left except bubbles. we had a serious hangover. My mom and dad came back and she said hi to bubbles and so did my dad and they went on about there business. Then me and bubbles started talking about last night and what she told me this morning is nothing compared to what she was talking about last night