Chapter Three- Conversation: Monday, 5:23 p.m.

So... um, if you're a fan of Thorne getting his ass whipped and then dying, this is the chapter for you!

Also, the literal perfect person on Wattpad (aka @percabethpiano ) is quite awesome, so either go follow her, or send her roses to make up for this crappy chapter!

But let's be honest, I think every chapter I make is crappy, so you never really know what to expect. ;) Lets just all hope I'm doing something right.

_____________

              Conversation: Monday: 5:23 p.m.

Iko: I'm bored.

Iko: Blllllluuurrrrbbbbbbahjkrg 

Iko: *sigh*

Iko: *Runs around and throws Kinney's socks off the balconies because she can*

Iko: *Crashes into newly made cake whilst practicing ballet in the kitchens*

Iko: *Paints over Channary's profile carved into stone*

Iko: *throws more of Kinney's socks*

Iko: *Makes fanart of herself*

Iko: I'm bored.

Cinder: Oh, really? Are you?

Iko: Yeah.

Iko: Wait, was that sarcasm.

Cinder: Was it? I couldn't really tell.

Iko: Was it?

Cinder:

Iko: It was, wasn't it.

Cinder: Ayye, there we go, dumbass.

Kai: Cinder...

Cinder: Oh, Stars. Sorry.

Iko: hmm, okay. 

Cinder: KAI, WHAT DID THEY EVEN SAY? WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT!

Iko: HmM, okay.

Kai: Rationing food from Earth to Luna.

Cinder: Why the actual fuck do they want to ration, it's already fine-

Kai: EESJSJABAJ CINDER

Cinder: You get so stressed out at these things, it'll be fine. But just in case, I'm paying attention now. 

Kai: Take your time. It's not like they're waiting for a response from you or something.

Cinder: THE HELL, WAIT WHA-

Kai: I'll take this one. Just look to the side like you're actually being thoughtful about this.

Iko: HMM, OKAY.

Cinder: Thank every star above that you're alive, Kai. Thank you. 

Kai: No problem, but pay more attention... unlike you, they can see me typing on my port.

Iko: Alright, what the hell is happening here.

Kai: We're in a-

Cinder: -world meeting, now shut up, Iko, our conversation is now closed. We have to attend seemingly pointless matters more important than you.