Saving a Flower

The Guys and I where running around a mountain. We were being childish and playing tag. I looked back and to see if anyone was behind me. I tripped on a vine and fell down a hole. I screamed. The last thing i heard was Zane calling my name before everything went black. I woke up and i was on a bed of flowers. I groaned and looked up. I saw that the hole that i fell through wasn't there. "Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower" Someone said. I looked around until i saw a little flower that had a face. "Hello?" I replied. "Hmmm.... You're new to the underground aren't ya? Someone should teach you how things are down here. I guess I'll have to do." Flowey said. He explained somethings to me and a pellet appeared. "This is a 'friendliness Pellet' Grab as many as you can." He said. One touched me and it hurt. "Ow!" I said. Flowey's face went scary. He said in this world it is kill or be killed. He was going to kill me but a fire ball appeared and headed toward Flowey. I didn't want him to get hurt. I got up and did spinjitzu. I blocked the fire ball. "Huh?" I heard Flowey and someone else say. I saw a goat lady with a shocked face. "My child, why did you do that?" She said. "Ok first off, i am not your child. I am 18. Secondly, you were going to kill him because he was going to kill me. That is just as bad." I said. "But my child, he is an evil thing." She said. "Not your child, and no pers --er -- creature is really bad, they just make bad decisions." I said. I saw a pot and shovel. I got them and put Flowey in the pot. We soon found a away out and now we were in a snowy area.