My Story

"Long ago, there were two brothers. Both descendants of a powerful man. The golden master. One son got bitten by a snake, whose venom was pure evil. That brother's heart turned black as night. he wanted to take control of Ninjago, my home. The other brother, went out to search for ninjas, who possessed elemental powers, to stop The evil brother, whose name was lord Garmadon. The good brother, my master Wu, found the master of Fire, Master of Earth, Master of Lightning, Master of Water, Master of Energy, and masters of ice." I started. "There were more than one ice pops?" Sans asked. I looked at him unamused. "Anyway, the masters all had to face hard times. One was even turned against the team when fighting the dark lord. As we helped the master of Energy get to the dark lord now possessed by and even darker lord, one by one, the team was turned evil. Including myself. When the master of energy managed to stop the dark lord, all the evil went away. Even in the dark lord, who was also, the master of energy, my friend Lloyd's Father. He was no longer bad. And Ninjago was safe." They all looked at me. "Jeez. and i thought i had a hard time." Flowey said. I yawned. "I think i am going to sleep. If that is alright." I said, putting Flowey on a near table. I lay down and fell asleep after Papyrus put blanket on me.