Chapter 1

Y/n pov

John and I plus a few other kids were playing King of the Hill me and John paired together. It was fun I guess, but they were easy a girl tryed to get up here but John quickly got her off he then said," Who's next?" he motioned for them to come and try smirking all the while taunting them to try.

A dark skinned boy with puffed up black hair wipes his nose with his hand and said," Come on they can't take us all at once!" I smirked boy was he wrong about that.

John quickly kicked the dark skinned boy away and then flipped him over sending the kid off. The last kid tried to attack John from behind before John would get him I punched then kicked the kid sending him flying down. John frowned," I had him you know that right Y/n?"

I smiled," Yeak but, I wanted to get a hit at least once!" He sighed while laughed at his reaction we then got down the so called "hill" the dark skin kid was moaning in pain laying on the ground. I looked myself over once then John to see for anything injuries by look luckily none of us did.

Then a woman in pink dress with a pink and white jacket also a pink sun hat came over to us and said," Hello what's your names?" John was the first to answer," It's John." I smiled," I'm Y/N!" She then asked," So Y/n, John what were you both playing War?"

I shook my head John said," King of the Hill! My mom says I play to ruff with the kids." He looked at the kid still moaning in pain me the woman did too. I nodded and frowned," Mom says that too." Me and John went back to looking at the woman she looking at us then said," You both like games so do I." She paused then continued," I have another game if your both interested." She pulled a coin," This is a coin win the game and you keep the coin." She told us about to we have to guess which side it would land on man or bird.

She flipped the coin five times Me and John got a five out of five knowing which side it would land on. She said slowly with suprise laced in her voice," Five out of five John and Y/N how unusual." John said impatient to get the coin," You said we can keep it if we won."

I was about to say something but woman answered first," Yes, you both can keep it John and Y/N." John lifted the with coin in a fist in the air and quietly cheered," Yes!" He started to run off I quickly say," Thank you for the fun game ma'am if you want to play the game again I would be happy too!"

I then quickly run off to the now waiting John for me to catch up. I was wearing black jeans and a gray shirt with combat boots. I smiled and walked with him till reaching my house saying bye to John before going inside.

Timeskip 23 days later

I was trying to not be kidnapped but, they quickly were figuring out that they picked the wrong kid to kidnap since I hand to hand skills that is until I got really out number I had taken down at least five before getting caught and replaced I was proud to at least get five down before I went down after all It's multiple trained adults against a trained kid not really a fair fight.

I was thrown in I glared at them then looked to see John our eye made contact my eyes widened his eyes widen too. I asked," Where are you taking us?!" A guy that I had beaten to a pulp answered," You'll see soon enough." I breathed in slowly remaining calm I then started talking with John about this.

Timeskip

We were lead into a room by a Cheif Pedy Officer maybe I had put on a black shirt with the number 118 with green jeans my hair in a ponytail me, John, and other kids were lead into a room a kids saying," What happened? How we get here? I don't know!" Then the woman I remembered from before was in a doctor outfit with gray hair not brown with a hologram I think it was.

She was standing on the stage then spoke," Take a seat all of you." We did as told I sat next to John and listened," Your Naval code 45812 you are now conscripted in the UNSC special project code named Orion 2 also known as Spartan 2. Your parents are gone the planet Reach is now your new home your fellow trainees are your new family. You have been hand selected and called to survive your bodies are already faster and stronger then other children and we are to make them even better."

How much did she know about me now I'm going to have to be even more careful with my alien features then before. She then said," Cheif Pedy Office Mandess feed them and get them to bed." He said loudy," Trainees fall out!" We all got up then I him say," Except for you number 118 come here!"

I nodded and came over the doctor asked," Why isn't her hair cut?" He answered," It's because the person who was going to do it is in the infirmary right now." She looked at me I gave a nervous smile she sighed and said," Will you please let them cut your hair?" I nodded," She ma'am I'm sorry for the trouble I fought back since I didn't know what was going on!"

She smiled I followed them off to where they cut my white hair.

Timeskip

I was awaken by a soldier waking us up I was used to it but, not the stick taser which got me up faster because I knew it would hurt a lot. I waited for John to wake up he was second last the last kid got tased for back talking. We were all running out people were wondering what was going on I heard the people in front of us talking guys was named Sam the girl Kally he said everything will be fine.

I smiled and said," Yeah everything will be fine I'm Y/N." They looked at me and smiled back introducing themselves to me while running.

Mini Timeskip

Cheif Pedy Office Mandess told us who he is and what we are going to do he then asked," We clear trainees?" We all responded together," Sir yes sir!"

Timeskip

I learned that Data was an AI which was pretty cool she also is our teacher she was now teaching us about the Spartans telling us about a fight John asked," Why didn't Xerxes just sail around?" Data answered," It's because Xerxes wanted to send a message John he failed and just 300 Spartans saved Greece." Everyone cheer about the Spartans winning.

She continued," That is all for today but, tomorrow I will tell you about wolves."

Timeskip

Chief Pedy Office Mandess was talking about how we will work as a team and all ring the bell together and the last team gets no dinner everyone lots of people said," Oh no." He then said," Ready Go!" and we were off.

Me: Hey friends! I love Master Cheif and saw very few of these so I was like I'll write then!

Me: So hurray the first chapter is done! Oh I have to go bye friends see you!

(Disappears)