Chapter 21: Will It Be Here...Forever?

------Zayn’s P.O.V----

Everyone took Ari out for her birthday so now today was my day. It wasn’t like I was gonna take her anywhere because I was saving her birthday for that. Hopefully she’s even go. So we were gonna stay over at my house with the others and play some games, watch some movies; the usual night. But Louis took things into his own hands and made it a dressing rule to come in pajamas.

I threw on regular plaid pajama bottoms and a under shirt.

“Open the door Malik!” The others said from behind the door. The guys dressed the same as I did but Louis and Eleanor wore matching Coke pajama sets.

“Really?” I said looking at them. It was cute but…wow.

“It was Louis’s idea.” She laughed and came in with the others.

“Where’s Ariana?” I asked Alli as she came in.

“She’s coming love.” She smiled at me. “She’s coming up with Danielle I a couple minutes.” She jumped on Nialls back. I closed the door and sat on the couch with the others.

“I still don’t understand the matching pajama set.” Niall laughed.

“Oh, you didn’t see Harry?” Cher said looking at us.

“No why?”

“He’s matching Eleanor and Louis.” She said pointing to Harry who was coming out of the bathroom smiling.

“We’re triplets.” He said with his cheeky grin. Cher and Eleanor just rolled their eyes while him and Louis high fived each other. Then that’s when I heard the door knock. I ran over to get it and seen Danielle but no Ariana.

“Hey.” I smiled and hugged her.

“Hi lover boy.” She laughed and sat by Liam. I closed the door but heard another knock.

“I understand I’m the shortest but come on.” Ariana said. She looked amazing. Her red hair was naturally curled, she had no spot of makeup on, and wore pink sorts and a black tank top. I couldn’t say anything so I sat and looked at her.

“I’m gonna come in now okay?” she said walking in. Everything’s been awkward with us ever since we um….did the do.

I shook the thought out of my head and went to sit by her.

“So what are we gonna do first boys and girls?” Liam asked playing in Danielle’s hair.

“I love truth or dare.” Harry said with a evil look on his face.

*Minutes later*

We all were throwing out some intense dare’s and some odd truth’s. Niall played his guitar to a older lady down the street singing Usher’s Let It Burn; I dared im to do that. Harry dared Danielle to give Liam a lap dance, and she actually did it, Cher asked me if it was true that when I was little if I really had to stand on a brick to kiss a girl, Louis dared Ariana to run down the hall of the condo’s without her bra on and she actually did it.

“Last one! Group effort. Ariana and Zayn, truth or dare.”  Eleanor asked.

“Truth.” We both said looking at each other.

“Okay, Ariana, tell us the truth to why you fell for Zayn.” She smiled at Ariana.

“Um, okay…” She started and thought for a minute.

“He’s definitely a sweet and caring guy. It’s really peaceful to be around him and when we hug I feel really safe and loved. Zayn is very funny, I can tell you that, I love his jokes haha. and he’s really hot but pshh, I don’t know he’s really attractive in general. I love his personality and looks. I guess everything about him is perfect in my eyes. He’s like my best friend even though we’re not together.” She said smiling at me.