Page 3

Your votes meant encouragement to me.

📖🔖0⃣3⃣

The two families or you can say three families including Suraj Kapoor's family which Monika never considered as her own ate together their dinner for a while

After a while, all the wedding ceremony ended Monika with a very heavy heart went to meet her mother in her room who slipped away from the family crowd.

Her mother was sitting on the bed and taking a sip of wine from the glass in her hand.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

" I am doing you a favor"
Avantika replied slyly.

"What?" Monika asked in confusion.

" Nothing!" Avantika sighed and kept her wine glass on the bedside table." Happy married life my dear" she blessed her and called Monika near her opening her arms.

Monika smiled and went to hug her mother. " I hope you will be fine mom and will take care of yourself" she murmured in her mother's embrace.

" I will dear, and you also take care of your hubby more than yourself. Now you don't have to prove anything to your father's family, prove yourself that you can be a good wife."

"I will try my best "

" Always remember you are better than any other girl. "

" I know I am"

"Slow and steady wins the race. Don't rush into things OK, "

"Ok "

" Men are always like this and it's your responsibility to control them. To control you should know the art of manipulation."

"Hmm"

" Men need your love, your attention, always want to be special in your life, want you to be dependent on them for every single thing."

"Hmm "

" So here comes the play how to make them believe in you but you should keep one part your to yourself. You have to make Utkarsh fall for you. With your mind, body and soul. "

Avantika was blabbering as the wine was reaching her nerves.

" Hmm " Monika was getting emotional not understanding what her mother was telling her.