Chapter 2- The Forbidden Desires

I had to adjust my vision. The room around me was simply breathtaking yet petrifying at the same time. The territory was awfully big and dark. Yet the beauty of the details of everything made me speechless.

Furniture made of black Christal. And the most expensive stones of all times. Then a throne in the middle of the room. A throne beautiful as heaven itself. Black and golden stones enclosed in the burning flames. And in it sitting the creature of all suffering.

The Immortal's eyes landed on me and fire surrounded us from all sides. I flinched.

The man in front of me couldn't be real. My body stayed paralyzed as I eyed the immortal being. His face sculpted into perfection. It made me doubt my whole sanity trying to understand how this man wasn't an angel. Quite the opposite actually.

His jaw was sharp. His expression deadly enough to destroy a person's soul just with one look. His eyes red as blood itself. His short black hair blowing against the fire around us.

His body itself was a sin. He was made to turn women into sinners for awakening Forbidden Desires in them. His shoulders were broad. His chest hard and sculpted. He was tall and handsome. Every inch of my sacred body was instructing me to give into the temptation.

His dark scrutinizing eyes roamed over my shivering body and a 'devilish' smirk found its way on his immortal face. His body magically appeared in front of me, making me take a deep breath.

"What is your name, female?" His deep voice melted like chocolate. The hot air around us seemed to grow hotter as I found myself compelling to his charms.

"Amara," I whispered.

"You are-" I took a deep breath, afraid of pronouncing his name out loud. He could sense my fear. And he loved it. He fed on it.

"Say it little female, who am I?" His tone was dangerous.

"You-" I stuttered.

"I'm The Devil"

I looked down in fear at the realization of his words. I was speaking with the Devil. The Lord Of The Underworld. The heavy breath that was caught in my throat was now let out. The look he was giving me was enough for me to shrink and hideaway. I doubt he was trying to look scary. But he was. Just the blood red eyes. The tanned skin. I couldn't understand which one of these was the case. Terrifying or attractive. 

He was terrifyingly attractive. 

"The Devil" I whispered. A ruthless smirk took a hold of his face. He extended his hand towards me and I gasped. With shaking fingers I brought my hand toward's his. He took my fingers into his and brought his mouth towards my knuckles. 

"Lucifer" He introduced himself. 

And then his lips lightly connected with my knuckles as he left a small kiss. My stomach dropped and I let out a heavy breath. He let go of my hand as I shakily brought my hand back. He eyed my reaction with one raised my eyebrow. That's when I brought my fingers up to my cheek. My cheeks were burning. I should have known I was blushing. 

"What was the cause of your death, little female?" He asked me after a minute of expecting my attire. I looked down, suddenly feeling self-conscious about my silky see-through dress. 

"I don't know" I answered shakily. 

"Who were you?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. The fire around us seemed to quiet down. The room was surprisingly chill. 

"I don't remember" I whispered.

"Do you remember anything before you died?" He asked me. I shook my head as the realization kicked in. I didn't remember anything. No idea about my family. Who was I? What happened to me? Did I die? Why was I sent to hell out of all places?

"No" I shook my head. 

"Hmm," He hummed as he made a small circle around me. My feet wavered beneath me as his fingers traced a small pattern on my bare back. I shivered at his touch. Frightened yet attracted. 

"Tell me, Amara" His deep voice appeared behind me. At the sound of my name on his lips, I closed my eyes in fear. 

"Should I punish you for lying to me?" He asked me. My eyes widened in pure fright.  Lying to him? I was not lying!

"I'm not lying! I swear!" I exclaimed in fear. He stood in front of me. His height making it hard for me to see his handsome face. I had to look up. He took a step back and I finally could see his devilish smirk. 

"You aren't?" He asked me mockingly. I shook my head. 

"I'm trying to remember. I really am, but so far there is nothing but blurred images that don't make sense" I explained. His dark eyes studied me and then he smiled an evil smile. 

"Well, lucky for you little female I have a little gift," He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him shakily.  And then like a miricale his body disappeared from my view as he appeared on his throne. The Fire on his throne inflamed like magic making me gasp as he gracefully sat in the fire. Not even once flinching. The fire didn't even hurt him. 

"You see," He said conversationally as he placed his arms on the sides of the throne. 

"I have control over a creature's mind. Deepest and darkest desires. Guilts. Anything I want to see" He said with a small smile. I took a deep breath in fear of what's to come. 

"Come here, love," He said. I gulped. Suddenly fire inflamed all around me creating a path leading straight towards his throne. I flinched in fear but nonetheless kept my head high as I followed the path. Flame's enclosed all around me. My white dress flying around me. Not even for a second did he keep his eyes off me. A smirk plastered on his face. 

I walked straight to his throne and stopped a few steps away from him. I looked up. 

"Give me your hand, little female," He said. With my head held high, I extended my hand towards him. He took my fingers into his own and with a single movement pulled me so hard I fell on his lap. I gasped as I felt myself being pressed against his chest.  My heart fluttered like a bird in its cage. I breathed out. 

I was sitting in Devil's lap with my back pressed against his chest and my hand in his. I tried to calm my beating heart down. Instead, I looked forward. I was facing the extremely beautiful throne room of his. All the black Christal and beauty surrounding us. And then the fire burning that was enclosing us. 

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him as I tried to look at his face. He had an unknown look of lust in his dark eyes and that frightened me. 

"Shh," He cooed. 

"Let me see your head, little female. Show me everything" He said.