Answer (Part 11)

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N's Pov

A million thoughts were running through my head. Most of them were just OMGOMGOMGOMG, but at the same time I was questioning it. Is it all too soon? I mean I haven't known Jim that long. But, he made so happy. He made me feel more butterflies than I've ever felt with any other guy. He made me happy. So happy. I broke out in a large smile. I looked up at Jim, oh crap I've kept him waiting for an answer! 

"Halpert, i'd love that." I smiled. He broke out in a large smile and kissed me again. I've never been happier.

Jim's Pov

SHE SAID YES. A huge weight was just lifted off of my shoulders. I looked at my watch. 8:00 Pm. We have work tomorrow. I should be leaving.

"Hey I know this is a great moment and all but it's getting pretty late and we have work tomorrow." I slowly stood up. I saw the disappointment in her eyes.

"Yea, of course!" She also stood up. We walked over to her door, I leaned on the door frame. 

"So see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course, i'll try not to sleep in again." She laughed. I sat there and admired her for a few seconds. She is so beautiful. She opened the door.

"I'll text you tonight." I smiled as I slowly started out the door.

"Of course." She smiled. We kissed one last time before she shut the door. I did my little victory dance down the hall. I've never been happier in my life.

A/n: Short update 1 of the day! Next chapter will be the texts between y/n and Jim. Be excited for that:) I'm really happy with this story right now. It's up to 8.1K reads. Each day it gets bigger and bigger and it brings me so much joy, thank you all!