Read This-That Means You

Story cover by EvelynEmery
She's great at making them!

   Yo! Hey, it's me! I just want to tell you that this IS NOT my story! Okay, I mean, it is but it isn't... That doesn't make any sense, does it?

   What I mean is that the story is mine, but the outline is not. The story outline all goes to SmthingWicked! She had the idea, I took it to make it real because she doesn't have enough time to make it herself. The character names are mine, the story outlines is not.

   I mean.... I technically already wrote a story sorta like this for a school essay. But these are humans, not the wolves like in my school story. The names are the same though, so that's something. I guess. Okay.

   I'm sorry if this story might be slightly horrible. I have ideas as well, but I'm trying to figure out how they all go together. I will try to make this worth your reading. Also, this is my first official book published on Wattpad, so don't expect a Newberry from me anytime soon. Mkay?

   Please do not steal anything of this. I know I took it in the first place, but that was with SmthingWicked consent! We had worked out the details, and I didn't just upright take it. So don't steal. Thank you!

"Keep on Imagining!"
—Wonderdog44 😋