The start of high school

Camilas POV

* BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm clock guess off as I roll out of bed. I hate going to school but I get to see my friends. And the nerd I pick on. She's one of the smartest kids in the school. I actually think she's cool,  but my friends don't think so. I always wanted to defend her when they pick on her. I don't want to lose my reputation for standing up for a nerd. I go downstairs and my mom has breakfast made. I scarf my breakfast down and grab my phone and backpack. "Bye mami!!" "Adiós hija! tener un buen dia en la escuela!" My mom tells me. I get into my car and drive to school.

Laurens POV

I walk through the doors of my school and head for the library.That is my only sanctuary from the cool kids at this school. I'm always the first kid to school so I can study.  I'm one of the smartest kids at the school and I get picked on easily. The only way to not get picked on is to go to the library. Sometimes I wish I could not be the smartest kid in the whole school. Then I wouldn't be picked on. All of a sudden I get a text message.

Dj = Dinah

Dj= heyy boo

Me= wassup

Dj= u at the library?

Me= ya. you almost here?

Dj= ya. see you in a few.

I lock my phone and keep working on my homework when my best friend Dinah walks in the room. "Heyy boo boo. How's you doin?" she asked. " I'm doing okay Dj. I made it to school before the popular kids." We high five as a girl walked in with her head down. I look at Dinah and back to the girl. She has long golden hair and is short. Dinah walked over to the girl and introduced herself and then walked back to me. "Her name is Ally. She's a new student and the populars pushed her into a locker."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how did you guys like it so far? it's my first Camren fan fic and I have writer's block. Love you and hope you enjoy. VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!