Lauren... WATCH OUT!!!!

Camila's POV

The next day

I walk into school wearing a short black dress with my hair curled. (BO$$) I find Normani and we walk to english. I walk in and of course see Lauren. I just sit in my regular seat. Normani comes and sits next to me. "You know that lauren girl is gay. I don't want you going near her. I don't want you to catch her gayness." she told me. I know Lauren heard it. I saw her walk out of the classroom. I followed her. We were outside and she turned towards me. "I would stay away from me if I were you!! Don't want Ms. Popular to catch my gayness!!" She yelled at me. "Lauren...WATCH OUT!!!" I scream as she walks into the street oblivious of the drunk driver speeding towards her. CRASH!!! I run over there as the driver speeds away. "Lauren!!!! Look at me!! Don't leave!! Please!!" I sob as people pile out. I turn around. "Is someone gonna call 911?!?!" I yelled. People whip there phones out and start calling for help. A few minutes later an ambulance comes and tries to drag me away. "Only 3 people are allowed in." the paramedic said. Me, and two of Lauren's friends climbed in. We looked at each other. "Do you still like her Mila?" Dinah asked me. I Nod. "I love her with all my heart. I don't know why I bully her. I didn't want to be bullied though. Normani probably hates me for running after her." I tell them. They give me a sympathetic look and look down. We get to the hospital and they wheel her to the back. We wait in the waiting room until the doctor comes out. "Friends of Lauren Jauregui?" he asks. We all stand up and he walks over to us. "So Lauren was oblivious of the car coming?" he asked. I nod. "She was mad and I chased after her. I tried to tell her to watch out, but it was too late." I tell him. I feel a tear fall down my face. Ally, came up and gave me a hug. I just hugged her and cried. "On the bright side, she's alive. But the only problem is she is in a coma and could be paralyzed for life on the waist down." the doctor said. I cried harder than I cried before. Then the hospital doors open and Lauren's parents come in. "Where's Lauren? What happened?" her mom is asking. I look at her and break down into a crying fit. She looks at me and runs over and hugs me tightly. "What happened mija?" she asked. I told her everything that happened. She gave me a symphathetic smile. "I want you to be there for her when she wakes up. I trust you mija. Take care of her, ok?" She tells me. I nod. I bury my face into her chest and just cry my eyes out.