thinking of the past

Camila's POV

I walk into the lunchroom when I see Lauren staring off into space. I wonder what she's thinking about. I hope she's not thinking about 'that day'.

*Flashback*

Lauren and I were walking to the county fair. I was really excited because my fav girl group was performing. "C'mon Lolo!!!" I said as I yanking on her arm.  "We're gona be late!!!!""Quit pulling on my arm!!! Yo're gonna pull it out of the socket!!" she said. I let go of her hand and we got tickets and went to play games until the concert started. When the concert started, I was screaming and one of the girls grabbed my hand. I almost passed out. At the meet and greet, they all hugged me and told me they love me. I was crying and Lauren was holding on to me. A little while later Lauren wanted to go on the ferris wheel so we went and got in line.  When we got in we got strapped in and the safety bar was brought down. I was waiting and looking around and the wheel started. All of a sudden the wheel stopped. "Oh my god!! Whats going on? Is the wheel boken?" I freaked out. Lauren calmed me down. "I kinda paid the man to stop it at the top." she told me. I calmed down then. The fireworks started up. "Camz. I want you to close your eyes and turn towards me." she told me. I did as I was told and she pressed her lips against mine. I felt fireworks everywhere. I kissed back and I pulled back for air. The wheel started up right after we pulled apart.

*End of flashback*

"CAMILA!!!" Normani yelled bringing me out of my thoughts. "I called your name about 5 times!! What were you thiking about?" she asked. I shrugged and started eating.