Chapter 1 The First Day

As I pulled up to the academy I started to smile. I looked in the rear view mirror my horse trailer was hooked to the back of my king ranch truck. It was so exciting because I was going to a school that you could have your horse(s) with you. The only problem I had was that I had to leave behind my friends but I promised them I would keep in touch. As I drove through the dirt road I saw they had a Dover Saddlery on the campus. That was amazing no other academy had a Dover Saddlery on campus. That's why I chose this school. When I found a parking space I found the stable hand and asked him where to put my horses he said keep your horses in the trailer then go to the dining hall they would give you 3 other roommates but if your lucky you will have four roommates and you would share a stable . The only thing was that I was lucky to have 4 roommates which means we have one of the biggest stables there are two big stables one big boy stable and one big girl stable. That was good my roommates turnedAs I pulled up to the academy I started to smile. I looked in the rear view mirror my horse trailer was hooked to the back of my king ranch truck. it was so exciting because I was going to a school that you could have your horse(s) with you out to be cool there names were Ana , Virginia , Lauren , and Emily.

Emily had a sister but she did not get in so they saved a spot for her so she can come . Emily owns a horse named Sunshine aka Bright Sunshiny Day and her other horse was named Alex aka Wizard Alex . Ana has two horses one named Gus aka Gus Gus and a horse named Sterling aka Sterling Knight. Lauren had a horse named Austin aka Austin Moon and a horse named Obie he does not have a show name . Last but finally Virginia she has a horse named Gretchen aka The Grench and a horse Named Oakly aka Oak Tree. Finally my horses I have a 15'3hh back and white  paint  named Remy aka Occasionally Blue , a 15.0hh black and white paint named sapphire,a 16.0hh brown and white paint named oreo aka Ebonys Oreo, and lastly a 16'3hh National Show Horse named Rebound. 

When we put our horsses in the assigned area each of us had our own row of 13 stalls so when we won horses or bought horses we could have room to put them in a stall but if you ran out of room for horses you could put them in a paddock that each stable had and they cut off so you could not mix up your horses from others. Each stable also had a dressage arena, competition arena for training ,a practice arena, croos country course, a rodeo arena , trick riding arena, a trail riding area, two large fields one with water for swimimg, a warm up area, and a area to train lunge or work with broke horses. The best thing about it there was an entrace for you have to drive down to get to a certian place where the roomates stay the sign would have a number on it each road has a Dover Saddlery in it. It was the best school ever. For school there are teachers on each road. 

For the rest of the day we could ride are horses. I decided to ride Remy and practice in the jumping arena. So I quickly tacked him up and warmed him up then brung him into the jumping arena . A boy was watching me the whole time. Remy knew something was up but he still acted perfect he flew through the jumps with no faults. When I stoped Remy and patted him on the shoulder the boy came up to me and then said I was watching you because we have a horse here that his old owner could not care for him any longer so I kept him here and took care of him and I saw you and nom I want to give him to you. What I then said in shock what is his name and all that information I can give you his papers and then he is yours his name is Ace aka Ace Of Spades a 16.0hh black thoroughbreed. Yes !!!!! Thank You So Much!!!!! I said. Hey whats your name I asked him? My name is Drew. Nice to meet you drew my name is mackenzie.

I back into the stables and tack up Ace and then quickly warm him up drew watchs him soar through the jumps and said I looked amazing on him. He now has an official owner. He was amazing.