Chapter 3 New Horse(s)

Today was the first competition ever. I decided to ride sapphire in the competition she did good she only knocked down one rail Virginia did so good I have a feeling she got first. First place whens a $5000 Dover Saddlery gift card and tickets to the Dover show and gets a chance to ride at the beginning of the show and if she wins she gets to take her roommates with her and they all get to ride with her but they don't get the gift card.When everybody was done they announced the winner 5th place was Brittany she doesn't win anything 4th place is Taylor she doesn't win anything either 3rd place was Emily she gets a $500 Dover Saddlery gift card 2nd place was me I got a NEW HORSE named RUSSIAN STORM and a $1000 Dover Saddlery gift card 1st place went to Virginia yay we are all going to be in the Dover show. We all hugged each other and congratulated a lot. When we went up to collect our prizes Emily collected hers first then me and finally Virginia they told me Russian Storm was a beautiful boy.He was a bay so gorgeous. After the competition I tacked up Russian Storm and tested him he was amazing at jumping and good at dressage. He was so good he got his first treat that night I went online and found some one that wanted me to train he said that he is not trained but wants me to train him to do trick riding and that after I could keep him he said he is a stallion so I might want to breed him then geld him.

The next day he arrived his name was Spartan he was a thoroughbred so I breed him first . I decided to breed him with sapphire because she was the only girl that I had that was not gelded so I brought them in the paddock and breed them. After that I called the vet and told her to geld him so we did. When she finished gelding him I asked her how long it would take before sapphire started to show of her pregnancy she gave me a 20 boxes of horse pregnancy checkers and I put them in sapphires area where I keep there food which I make a whole load each week for each horse because each row has a tack room with 13 closets and beside one of them is a door to the feed room with 13 bins where you make there food and put it in the bins above each bin is a shelf for the horses medicine if they have some and a first aid kit for each horse. I decided to keep Spartan in the paddock after I brought sapphire back into her stall she fell asleep. So I decided to work with Spartan he did not really want to learn but when I started tacking him up he did amazing my teacher started to watch when I stood up in the trick saddle he started to buck but I calmed him down then my teacher called every teacher on each road and told them to bring there group of students soon everybody was watching he looked at the crowd and got scared and started to buck again I calmed him down and tried again this time Spartan let hope off while moving then get back on. He was amazing at trick riding . No wander the guy wanted me to make him a trick riding horse. I wish I could have got to talk to the guy but he had to go because he had a white horse he was bringing to someone. I asked him if I could buy the white horse but he said no. He was bringing it to someone else.