R U N

"SERVAAAAANT!" The door Swung open and and i saw the silhouettes to my 5 masters.

Master Masaru. Master Jataro. Mistress Kotoko. Master Nagisa.
And Mistress Monaca.

They had all just woke up and the first thing they do in the morning is wake me up so I can make them food and be their toy.

Gyahahaha!~ Such Despair~

It all started a few days ago. After interacting with that Woman, me and My classmates fell into the deep hole of despair. My whole life I have focused on creating hope but in the end i figured that there can't be hope if there's no despair.

I have become despair myself so others can creat hope! That's the only way i can finally be a stepping stone!

I had entered Towa city to creat despair. Before i met the warriors of hope, i created despair by talking people into despair. Listening to me for to long made people crazy and they hated me. They left, but after meeting me i had left a scar in their minds.

Im such Trash

One day I met the warriors of hope who killed adults with their Monokumas. They had obviously talked to that woman to, so i kneeled down and offered my self to work for them as their servant.

Which leads me to the position im in today.

"We are Hungry!" Masaru shouted in through my tiny room that would look more like a Cell. "Today we want icecream for breakfast! Prepare it within 20 minutes or we will punish you!" Kotoko added and Giggled a bit.

I swear they will all get sick from all the sweets one day. "Of course Mistress~" I stood up and walked to the kitchen before Nagis stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Hey! I don't want Icecream. I want scrambled eggs."

Nagisa is so responsible compared to the others. He eats much more healthy food. "Yes Master. I'll fix that for you" He let go of me and I entered the kitchen. I decided to take the icecream last so it won't melt while im working on the eggs. I opened the fridge.

We're out of eggs..!

This is a panic situation. I don't mind being punished but i can't make the warriors of hope lose hope for their delicious breakfast!

I have 20 minutes.. Maybe I can buy some real quick? I got my luck so i might be just in time! On the other side, bad luck will overshadow the good luck!

What do I do.. hm?

Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm? Hm?

I looked out the window. I'll just make the airship land then go get some eggs real quick! The airship will probably be on the ground before im back!

I smashed a button to open a hatch in the floor. We were above the Ocean so i can dive! Good luck.. where's the bad luck?!

Whatever.

I lifted my hands above my head and dived through the hatch. It were a long way down and I waited to hit the ocean.

I finally hit the surface and i started swimming against land.

Then i heard the bad luck.. it's close.. it's moving against me..

I slowly turned my head and saw someone swimming quickly against me. Oh no! Not now! "KAMUKURA-KUN?!"

I panicked and swimmed as fast as i could! Not now! I was far ahead of him but Kamukura is better at me at everything! He swims alot faster then me!

I reached land and crawled up from the water. Kamukura was about 10 meters behind me and I had to run. No time to dry my clothes, no time to look back!