Meeting Komaru

I stared down at the demon card for a few secconds. "I see.. So this is his little sister.." I could feel a smile coming to me. "Maybe she has at least a little of his hope inside her~"

I had to prepare to go back down. I have a good feeling so I hope Kamukura dosen't come this time.

I need A Monokuma and an Earchip. J plugged in the earchip and walked into the Hall. "Im ready to go masters~" Monaca clapped her hands and opened the hatch in the floor. "Good Mr. Servant! Monaca can't wait until the new Demon comes!" I nodded and put on a parashoot.

I closes my eyes and took a deep breath, then i Jumped. I have jumped from this Airship so many times jt has started getting boring. The only thing jm worried about is Meeting Kamukura again.

I opened the parashoot and landed in front of the building Komaru was locked into. This will be exciting..~
I looked over at some Monokids and whisteled at them. "May I borrow a Monokuma?~ The princess has Ordered me to get a new Demon~"

Some Monokids giggled and nodded giving me one of the Monokumas they were playing with. "If you wait here, I'll give him back in a few minutes~"

I entered the building with Monokuma and looked for her room. Monokuma is here to make sure she won't run away. I found her room and  smiled. "There you are" I took the doorhandle and tried opening it, but it were locked.

Then, I suddenly heard some screeching in my hearchip. "Mr. Servant! The fufture foundation is there! You need to hide!" Monaca yelled into the Earchip. Perfect timing.. if it's nkt Kamukura, it's the future foundation..

I had to act quick. I grabbed a lighter and a bottle of alcohol from my pocket. I splashed the alcohol around the hallway and started a fire with the lighter. If there's one thing im good at, it's burning things.

There was suddenly a throb at Komarus door. "Please! Save me! Im trapped in here! Please save me!!" There were alot of knocking on the door and i sighed. "Monokuma, please get Komaru for me. I need to hide~" I ran into a neighbor room and locked myself in there.

I had to act fast. I can't be seen by the future foundation and I can't let Komaru escape.
I looked out through the Window and saw the Monokids. Great! "Hey!~ It's meee!~" They looked up at me and Waved while jumping up and down. "You see, Im in a complicated Situation.. Do you mind sending some more Monokumas to get the future foundation?~"

The kids Looked at eachother and nodded. I smiled and walked away from the window and back over to the door. It didn't take long until i heared Dying screams in the hallway. It's not safe to go out yet... I looked back out through the Window and saw my mistake.

Komaru has escaped the building..
She was running across the road and i Looked around quickly. I saw the future foundations Helicopter and looked quickly back at the Monokids. "Last favor! There's a Helicopter at the playground! Take some more Monokumas with you and Get the girl who just ran over the road!" The Monokids Nodded quickly and started heading for the helicopter.

I hope that will do it..
I slowly unlocked the door and peaked around the corner. The buildings fire had gotten bigger and there were dead men in suits on the floor. Yet, there were a blond male who kept fighting the Monokumas. The leader..?

I revealed myself and Laughed "Gyahaha..~ You carry some strong hope with you right there..~ I feel bad for Ruining, but you don't have a chance winning over all these Monokumas..~" The blond looked up at me and widened his eyes. "Nagito..!"

I went Silent and looked and grabbed my Sweater to cover my nose and mouth. The smoke started affecting me so i had to cover up. To bad for This guy, because if he lets go of that... Megafone he's holding there, he will lose to the Monokumas.

I watched him slowly pass out from Smoke Poisoning. Before the Monokumas killed him I stopped them. "Hold up!" I walked over to him and threw him over my shoulder. "He might get Usefull..~"

I left the Building with the Monokumas and looked up to the air. The future foundation Helicopter were in the air and it were about to crash. I smiled and headed over to where it should be landing.

I reached into The future foundation mans Pocked to check the time, but i found his business card instead. "..Byakuya Togami..?" I recognize that. I know about the Togami family. Sonia has recently Killed the whole Togami Family. I knew he looked familia.
He is a survivor of that womans Killing game. I had seen it on Tv.

I stared into the air while Carrying him.
Nagito... It has been a while since someone called me that.. here Im just servant. Thats my name now~

I arrived at the location i was looking for. Komaru was passed out on the ground surrounded by Monokumas. I knew i could rely on the Monokids!~

I picked her up too and threw her over my other shoulder. "Mistress. I have captured The target. She's Unconscious. I have also Captured a little bonus~" I waited a few secconds before Monacas Reply "Yay! Monaca knew she could rely on Mr. Servant! Anyway. The airship is landed at Towa hill. The warriors of Hope are at the Tv station now so we'll come later"

I Chuckled and started walking against Towa Hill. I feel lucky today~ Not only haven't I met On Kamukura yet, but i managed to Catch Byakuya Togami.

After a while i arrived at Towa hill and entered the building. I walked against the stairs and stopped before going up. I should probably leave Togami somewhere in the building. It's to risky bringing him to the airship.

I walked into a tiny room and threw Togami on the bed. I have to leave him here i guess~
I then locked the door and brought Komaru to the airship.

I walked into the airship and into my Cell. Komaru wasn't really intresting to deal with at this moment, so i left her sleeping on my bed.

Something intresting suddenly took my attention..

She had a Megaphone like Togami.
I grabbed it and started investing it. There were different bullets and buttons on it. I walked out to the hall with some Monokumas On guard and decided to try shooting at them.

I see.. This is Amazing!~ A machine that shots programcodes through Radioactive waves..~ It destroys a Monokuma to easy.

This girl might be.. the perfect person to take the role as Junko Enoshima the 2nd~ However, I don't know if shes Worthy yet..

I'll figure out after i have sent her through my little game~

I Removed the bullets from the Megaphone and hid them somewhere. To make the Gamebalance Realistic, I'll give the bullets to some Monokids later.

Now, Time to go see if Mr. Togami is awake~