Deals

While letting Komaru sleep in my bed, I locked the door in case she'd wake up. Komaru Naegi..
It makes me smile thinking that she's his little sister.

I left the airship and walked i to Towa hill to check on Togami. I opened a hatch to his door and peaked in.

"What reason do you have to keep me here?" He glared at me and crossed his arms. "Despair like youself could have killed me by now, but you didn't. Is there a reason for that?"

I chuckled and smiled at him. "Byakuya Togami from the future foundation, hm?~ I have seen you on Tv in that womans Killing game. Sooner or later I'll make good use of you"

He just looked away disgusted and ignored me. "Are you worried about something?~" I asked with a grin on my face. "Why would i tell you? The Future foundation will look for me anyway and you will loose. Just watch"

This guy is clueless. I just shook my head a little and turned my back against him slowly walking away "If you excuse me, I have a Meeting with Miss Fukawa~"

I suddenly heard a bang on his door as he tried to get out. "What?!"

I started Laughing as i just left Towa hill and started walking against sentrum. She should be around here..
"Toko? I have Mr. Togami!~"

Quicker then lightning Genocider came running up to me and Pointed some Scissors at me. "You have my master!"

I nodded and stared at her. "Im holding him captive..~"
She was clearly angry and moved closer to me. "Give me one reason to not kill you right now"

I nodded and tried to back away. "If you kill me, you'll never get to know where he is, and you won't be able to get the key either~"

She put the scissors down and sighed. "There must be a reason for why you called me here!" I nodded and sat down on a rock. "We have someone else captive. She's called Komaru Naegi. When shes awake, she will fall from our airship and..." I looked around quickly and then pointed at a hospital. "She will land on that Hospital roof. Be there when it happens"

Genocider just stared at me and then looked away. "Why!" She spit out in disgust. "Make sure she don't leave town. Bring her to our Airship and do a trade there..! You give me Komaru Naegi back, And Togami is free to go..~"

She pushed me a little and started laughing. "That's all?! We got a deal!"
This is perfect..~ One last puzzle piece and everything is ready..~

I left Genocder who ran to the hospital Immediately. She probably needs to wait for a while but thats okay.

I walked into a bar and sat down. This is the perfect place..~

I ordered a drink from a Monokid who obviously didn't know how to make drinks, but i took it anyway.
"Hope..~ Hope..~ Despair..~ and Hope..~"
I sat humming for myself and chuckled Quietly. Then...

Someone suddenly grabbed my Neck and held tightly. I had to act fast..

"Kamukura-kun..~ I were expecting you..~" He didn't move or say anything. He just glared down at me while tightening the grip on my neck. "Don't worry..~ I'm not planning to run away from you anymore. Actually, I want to make an deal..~"

Kamukura knows me so well that he knew i werent lying and he let go of my neck and sat down next to me.
"What do you want.."

I drak my apple Juice and smiled a little. "You want to catch all the remnants of despair and i can help you~"
He just looked at me without replying and waited for me to continue. "You see, I have gotten myself.. lets call it a Protagonist! She will creat Despair over towa City in a few days! If she succeeds, i will give her the task to go hunt for the Remnants of despair~ If she fails, I'll surrender and give up from running away from you..~"

Kamukura sat still and took my apple Juice drinking it himself. "Fine.."

I smiled and reached out and stroked Kamukuras cheek. The precious ultimate human..!~
"Dont touch me."
I pulled my hand back and laughed a little. "Im sorry~"

He kept sitting still and it were some awkward Silence. "Soooo, Hows it been? Been alot in the sun? It looks like you have gotten a tan!"

Kamukura still didn't change his expression. "..What are you talking about.." I sighed and looked away. "I just tried to start conversation"

He then nodded. "Yes. I did get a tan.. And you're Albino as always i see.."
I just laughed and Nodded. I didn't expect an answer.
"You look like a sad Alpaca.."

I looked at myself and then up at him. "But im always happy!" He shook his head and then started walking out of the Bar. "Don't lie to youself.."

I feel a little triggered, But I'll leave it be. I spent a few hours on the bar stinking Apple Juice before i returned to the airship. Komaru were still sleeping and The kids were playing around in the main hall.

I sat down on the floor since my bed were occupied and decided to call it a day.

I hope she wakes up tomorrow..~