Towa Tower

The warriors of Hope were out demon hunting and i were left alone on the spaceship together with Monaca and Kurokuma.

Monaca didn't treat me as bad as the others so this is what i would call my free time of the day.

Only problem is that i can't leave the Airship. With Kamukura walking around town, it's too dangerous.
He's probably down there chasing Souda at this very Moment. Im sure i had seen him around town.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed some firstaid and then i walked back into my cell so i could sit down and treat the vound.

I carefully rubbed some Alovera on My cursed arm. I couldn't feel anything, but i don't want any scars or marks on it. It's too.. precious.
Gyahahahahhaha~

I slowly wrapped some bandage around the hand before standing up walking over to my closet. I found a new mitten and put it on.
"There. You can barely notice the difference~"

I stood up and walked around the Airship. There's not really anything i can do. Just serve the Warriors of hope, but they're all busy. "Yo! What's Up Man! Or should i say girl! Because you look like a Ballerina! Bwahahah!!"

...There it goes. Most annoying thing around here, is Kurokuma. "Im just enjoying the silence~ But it looks like you broke it" Kurokuma was sitting on his throne smoking a sigar that wasn't even lit.

"You get plenty of silence when you die! You will also get alot of darkness because we're going to burn your dead body and throw it i the trash where you belong! Bwahahaha!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Monaca is trying to watch Tv!" Both me and Kurokuma shut our mouth and looked over at Monaca. I decided to walk up to her and check what she was watching.
She was flipping through the monitors cameras to check where Nagisa, Masaru, Jataro and Kotoko was killing demons.

"Mr servant! You go gather them! Monaca needs them back here quick!"
I nodded and looked down at her "I will mistress. Is there a reason for why you want them back so quick?" I questioned as Monaca turned her wheelchair around. "There's a new demon who is becoming a part of the demon hunting! Monaca needs all the warriors of hope here for the introduction!"

I nodded and walked out of the room. The warriors of hope were at Towa tower so i need to be quick before they move. I opened up the hatch at the kitchen and stopped before jumping. "...Kamukura is still down there.." I have to be careful to. I don't want to get caught by him. I grabbed a parachute and put it on my back before jumping.

I didn't want to open it before i were closer to the ground. If Kamukura sees the parachute, im done. I felt a pressure in my stomach as i were falling and i tried to breath normally before i started becoming a bit too close the ground. I quickly pulled out the parachute and i started floating against the top of a building.

When I landed, I removed the Parachute and climbed off the building. I lurked around the corner and started walking againt Towa Tower. If i ran, it would be easier to notice me. The Monokids were glaring at me. They all know who I am so they didn't attack me. They just followed me with their eyes.

A man ran against me and grabbed my shoulders. "YOU NEED TO RUN! THEY'RE COMING CLOSER!" I stared at him and pushed him away. "Fight for your own hope." The man stared scared and Confused up at me. I held out my arms as Monokids ran towards me and held my hands. Some of them hid behind me and held on to my legs.

"Y-You're on their side!!" The man panicked and backed away. "Im on nobody's side. Im just a simple servant." The kids started jumping up on my back and used me as their playground as some of them petted or pulled my hair. A Beast Monokuma came running against the man as he kneeled down to me. "Please spare me! I don't want to die!" I chukled and stared down at him. "You should ask the kids, not me~ Besides... you're just 1 simple human of humanity.. You're not special and you don't have any sort of Talent that can bring hope.. You're just simple human trash so i would never save someone like you."