chapt 1-New house

Warning: story under editing.

DONT YOU SKIP!
Honestly if you stop reading at the first 3 chapters,you're gonna miss thè real thing.the action begins down thè road not at the beginning.think about it.just saying....i dont want you missing out the best parts🌹

Heys guys...actually started writing this novel about 2 years ago and then blanked out..but hey im back...for good....i recently continued from chapt 3..so don't give up readin bcos of the first two chapters.

Read onn(arms streched with a wide grin)

The New house

You know what it feels like moving out of your country?
Yeah the excitement,giddiness,anxiousness.......yeah i felt them all at the same time lmao.

I was super excited,i didnt sleep the night before our departure.
I wasn't just move to another country,i was moving to another continent.
Like i left for Europe from Africa.

While in the plane,my sisters got to sit together while i sat with my mom so i couldn't really gush at the handsome guys i saw.

Our plane arrived at Milan.then we had someone drive us to the train station where we boarded a train and then took a taxi home.

"This house is beautiful" I yelled happily to no one in particular as i cradled 3 big boxes in my arm and a small bag under my armpit in other to reduce the number of times i would have to return outside.
Anyone else does that?

I examined the house which we were going to be living in. By we, i mean i  and my family...except my dad tho.

Immediately i entered the house,i dropped the boxes beside the front door and examined it.

I swear this house would cost a million or if not more than in some other countries.
Mom had saved all her life for this.

"That's your room" mum said pointing at one of the three rooms upstairs.
I made sure to do the legwork dance step to my room.

"Finallyyyyy" i screamed as i entered

My bed was well arranged with white beddings and a blue duvet..Beside my bed was a lamp stand,at the middle of the room was a blue center rug,the blue curtains neatly rolled up,a plasma tv hung on the wall,a reading desk at the far end of the room.

I knew my Mom must have specially placed it there.Me that wasn't even thinking of reading any time soon.
A soft couch with six pillows of different colours was placed close to the door entrance.

The arrangement was just so fabulous.
I found two other doors in my room.the first one was to be my closet.it had Brown shelves,wardrobe,a large shoe rack and enough space to dress.

Next door was the rest room.Bathtub,curtain rings,faucet,foot mat,soap dish,
Nothing extraordinary.

I was distracted by the knock on my door,exactly how I wanted it to be.
no more baldging in without knocking.

Fucking knock ,then i open the fucking door and everything else would feel fucking lovely.
I smiled at the thought.

it was mum calling me down stairs for dinner.

"is it dinner already? I asked my self as I confirmed with a glance at my watch.

"I'll be down in 5 mom" I told her

...quick question.
Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master of all musical instruments