chapt 37-Gelato

Aubrey's p.o.v
I was still checking out the flavours when a guy approached me.i recognised him as Tommaso a guy in my class also a friend of Kelvin.i had pulled down again.
He had asked me what i was doing
hunting elephants

"Checking out the icercreams.you?"i asked

"Checking you out"he replied with a smile.i had to laugh.He pulled out his phone probably going to request for my phone number.

"Il tuo numero di te...."he stopped,looking behind me
I turned to see Alex walking towards us

Trust me,he had no joy.at all.

"Babe wher..."i was saying when he suddenly tied a scarf tightly around my neck covering my chest.I'm gonna choke any minute from now.

"I'm" ..i coughed.. "out"..coughed again..
"ofbreath"..cough

He just eyed me annoyingly from my head to toes then turned, boring holes into Tommaso's face with his eyes.
.....

Gotchaaa! I don catch you😂
Oya
Follow me,Like and comment.
Your data won't finish About 500+ views and 200+ likes aint so good..we can more than that.
....and I'll love to read your thoughts in the comment box..
Remember:
Your sub nor go finish
😍

......
"Hmm il tu..tuo numero di telefono"Tommaso asked nervously.how did he manage to talk with that intimidating look of Alex.

I didn't know my number offline i was going to check my phone when Alex turned to me with a look of "I DARE YOU!" Christ he was fucking intimidating!.i shifted my gaze else where.

"355" ...Alex called out my number..."109 7147"he finished,with his handsome face as serious as ever[made him more handsome],both hands in his pockets...hot!

Awwn he knows my num.

"Grazie mille"Tommaso
grinned.Alex simply rolled his eyes as he walked out of thè shop leaving me behind.

"Tu sei stato andando dare lui il tuo numero di telefono?"[you were gonna give him your phone number?] Alex asked immediately i got into the car.i tast even settled my butt properly yet.

"Si"[yes]i replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Tommaso è il mio compagno di classe"[Thomas is my classmate] I added.

"Non mi piace lui"[i don't like him] he said bulcking his seat belt

"Alex tu..."i was interrupted by the ringing of his phone.
He scoffed at his screen,picked the call and then placed it on speaker..

"Tesoroooo"i heard Tommaso's voice boomed through the speaker..Alex balled his fists..

"Puoi venire a casa mia con i nostri compagni di classe per la mia festa?"he asked
He was asking if i could attend his party with the other classmates at his house.

"No.lei non può"[no.she cant]Alex replied even before the guy could end his sentence.

"Oh..ho pensato...click!"Alex ended the call.i just stared at him.he can be so annoying somtimes...especially when he's jealous.

"Cosa?"[what?]he asked as he placed his hand behind my seat looking behind as he revised the car.

He turned his head to face me,his hand still behind my seat.his breath fanned my face.i shivered ,looking outside the window to hide his effect.

"Tu sei mio"[you are mine] he said calmly after taking a deep breath.
"Non posso condividere"
[I can't share]He whispered as he placed a kiss at the side of my lips.

That was enough to erase my anger

About 20minutes later,we stopped at a building with the inscription gellateria.Obviously,they sell gelato here.

A smile spread on my lips.
He's such a sweetie😍
I'll kill whoever thinks he's annoying.well...except moi
i thought.

"Ain't you getting down?"
Alex asked..
Of course i am.

He reached for my hand as we stepped into the building

"Grazieeeeeeee"i said happily as i threw kisses over his face.

He laughed.holding my face with both hands as he kissed teasingly slipping his tongue in.. i smiled heartily as he sucked my ton....

Someone cleared her throat.
Holy motherfucking maker of icecreamssss!!!

Can't we kiss in peace
the attender grinned at Alex ,her eyes lids blinking more than normal mcheww eyes that weren't sexy one bit.and please I'm not jealous.

"Che sapore?"[what flavour?]
She asked.

A/N
If you still didnt comment or like,Nigga your mind strong😒..oya chillout go like am😙