chapt 39- Scores

She let her hand slip underneath my top,trailing her fingers through every lines of my tatoo.
I love it when she touches me.
i could kill for it.

ì thought about my feelings for her and how much ì cherished her.

My heart beat picked up.a satisfied,overwhelming giddy feeling arouse in my chest.it's been always there since ì met her.the feeling was new ..just like ..unexpressible

It just felt so different with her.i ran my hand through her hair,my other hand making way to her ass which ì slightly grab as i caressed.everything thing about her is perculiar to me and is mine.her lips,ass,boobs:all mine.

She snuggled closer to me.ì chuckled.she's so cute.earlier she had made a fuss about reading but i know she's intelligent inbuilt.her kisses were addicting ..

Ì was going to request for a Kiss buh she had slept off already.i wasn't going to be selfish by disturbing her.

My only fear used to be not returning back to swimming
But now ì hard a new and greater fear:loosing her.

I swore to myself to always protect her.ì really do care about her and wouldn't let any motherfucking b***h come between what we have for eachother.

Aubrey's p.o.v
"Geez you boyfriend is so intimidating"Kelvin had complained to me after the text.
ì couldn't stop laughing

"That reminds me..how did you get to speak with him?"

"I called to remind you about the text.and i used a videocall because i wanted to take screenshots but then Alexandro picked up instead"he explained

"That serves you right"i stucked out my tongue😝

"You should have seen how he treatened to deal with me"Kelvin sounded frightened.

"But ì like him"Kelvin smiled mischiveously.
......

"In storia i got eightttttttttt"i screamed happily running towards Alex as he lifted me off the ground causing me to wrap my legs around his waist while he held my butt steadily.

"That's good for a start gattino"he said smiling

"What about arte?"he asked

"6"ì replied still smiling

"Hmm...since your italian isn't very good,any less than 7 isn't acceptable"he said walking towards the car

"Do you apply that too?"ì questioned
"No.any less than 9 isn't acceptable for me"
I smiled as he completed his statement.
I'm proud of my boyfriendd.why shouldn't ì when he's a total package.

"Stop smiling at me Like that, ì felt wierd"he flipped with his hand as he chuckled.

Quick question......
Would you rather do it 😉 in a club bathroom or airplane bathroom?😂

..ì choose airplane bathroom but somebody can just come inn😅..but club every1 is busy,you might not easily be seen..
But i want Airplane bathroom😩😂😂

Reply in the comment box.