1

Meeting an ex-lover unexpectedly at a café or a party or anywhere is nothing out of the ordinary, however being in a blindfold to kiss someone random at a party and that someone random so happened to be a particular ex-lover is just plain stupid.

"Youngjae you go!" someone says and pushes Youngjae, on the other hand Youngjae is too intoxicated to identify the owner of the voice. Also, being intoxicated makes him a bit braver thus he walks, albeit with some difficulty, towards the center where he'll be blindfolded.

He laughs to himself, thinking how ridiculous at the same time amusing this situation is, or probably because he's drunk enough to keep his walls up that he's letting everything else loose. Letting whatever happen without thinking too much, just like how he did in the past.

By now, Youngjae can only see black. He's not sure if it's because he's blindfolded or he just has his eyes closed, he doesn't care though. He can't make out what's happening around here since everyone is almost shouting here and there, but he could at least make out that there's another person in front of him. Might be because there's a thud from when the person sits in front of him.

He feels his hand being lifted and placed on a shoulder. It's a guy. His thoughts wander off to how sturdy and wide this person's shoulder is that if he didn't know there's a person in fron of him he would've mistaken it for a rock.

Youngjae doesn't know when the crowd turns louder and aggressive, he only notices it when he barely hears the "now kiss," so before having the chance to process what has been said, he felt a pair of lips on his face.

The first kiss is a miss, the other person's lips lands somewhere between his cheeks and his lips. So Youngjae, being a bit impatient just because he's drunk and all, helps the other person by trusting his instincts and aiming for the other's lips.

As soon as their lips meet, Youngjae's eyes widen and panics only for a while because he thought he went blind only to realize he is blindfolded.

The kiss on the otherhand tastes sweet. At least at first it does, because the kiss isn't just a peck but a series of slow sloppy kiss that should probably taste like alcohol but for some reason it doesn't.

In fact the kiss somehow helps Youngjae sober upa little, because the kiss, with its sweetness, reminds him of strawberries along with painful and bittersweet memories.

Upon realizing that, he stops kissing back that the other person has to place a hand on his cheek to urge him to continue and he does. That's when he tastes something else-something bitter, something that will surely leave an aftertaste despite the sweetness of the strawberries-nicotine.

Youngjae, he's never been sure for most things in his life except for this one thing-strawberries and cigarettes.