4

Jaebum💕

>>I'm outside

You don't even know where I live.<<

>>See for yourself.

No way<<

He did and there he saw Jaebum waving at him, with Jackson, outside their house.

He quickly grabbed a jacket and quietly went outside, good thing his room is near the main door while his parents are upstairs. He took his keys and locked the front door before making his way to Jaebum and Jackson.

He can't help the smile forming on his face as soon as he was face to face with Jaebum.

"Hey," he said and it's obvious in his tone how happy he was.

"Hey," Jaebum says reflecting the same smile and the same tone. The two of them hust stood there staring and smiling at each other like fools in love, well technically they are.

The warm and mushy atmosphere between them was interrupted by none other than Jackon Wang's salty and annoyed remark.

"How about we go get your car so you two can leave me and my salty ass alone?"

The chuckled and Jaebum mumbled a soft sorry before they went back to Jackson's place where Jaebum's car was parked.

"Why is your car at Jackson's anyway?" Youngjae asked while they walked.

"I didn't know your house, so I asked him," Jaebum replied.

They walked with their hands intertwined and Jackson occasionally eyeing them with spiteful looks. Not long after that short walk, they arrived at Jackson's house.

"Thanks a lot Jacks," Jaebum said lifting his hand for a high five but Jackson remained unbothered, he was, after all, wrapped in a blanket.

"Yeah thanks for ruining my beauty sleep," he said bittersweetly.

"Sorry man, but thanks a lot."

"Sure sure whatever, I'll go back now."

Jackson started walking to their front door but before he entered, "use protection children," he said.

The two just laughed.

"So where we going?" Youngjae asked.

"Anywhere." Youngjae's eyes widen at the answer and Jaebum smiled seeing the other's shocked face.

"Anywhere?"

"Yep," Jaebum unlocked his car and opened the passenger seat's side, "now come," he said gesturing for Youngjae to enter his car.

Soon they were on the road (to anywhere, wherever that is). They passed by a convenience store and both of them decided to stop by to grab a midnight snack.

Jaebum got himself some strawberry milk and potato chips, on the other hand Youngjae decided to get some milk and biscuits.

"You do like strawberries huh," Youngjae said when he saw what Jaebum picked.

"Not as much as I like you," Jaebum said smiling.

They went to the counter to pay for their food. "Should we just eat here?" Youngjae asked.

"If that's what's what you want," Jaebum said but before he could finish his sentence Youngjae cut him of.

"I mean I still can feed you while you drive," he said shyly.

"As much as I love the sound of that, I don't want to risk anything bad happening to us. We've got a long way to go after all," Jaebum said.

The two of them sat down on the chairs in front of the store.

"Are we going somewhere and not just anywhere?" Youngjae asked as he sipped from his drink.

"Yep, I want to take you somewhere. It'll be a very long drive though."

"I don't mind spending long nights with you," Youngjae said not really thinking, Jaebum blushed.

"Damn I want to kiss you right now," he said looking straight at Youngjae's eyes.

Jaebum just stared at Youngjae, not even blinking as he inched forward aiming for his lips. He stopped though, and Youngjae can feel their their warm breaths clashing and hitting each other.

Youngjae closed his eyes and Jaebum took that as a signal to continue.

Their lips met for the second time and unlike the first Youngjae hears distant fireworks erupting, which is private just his heart beating so fast and loud. Youngjae thought the moment couldn't be more perfect. He loved this, this warmth, this feeling and especially the person he's kissing. He loved Jaebum.

It's there again, Youngjae thought as they kissed.

Once their lips parted for air, Youngjae asked, "did you smoke earlier?"

"I'm sorry, you didn't like it?" Jaebum's face was filled with regret and guilt, he didn't want to disappoint his Youngjae after all.

"Nope it's not that, it's just it tasted sweet with a bitter aftertaste, still like strawberries and cigarettes," he said smiling to himself, he didn't know why he did but maybe it was because Jaebum was so unique and different he can't help himself from loving every little thing about him. Or maybe because he found Jaebum's love towards strawberries cute.

"What's on your mind that made you smile like that?" Jaebum asked.

"You because you're cute," Youngjae instantly covered his mouth after saying that, with wide eyes he asked, "did I just said that out loud?"

"Yep," Jaebum said with a chuckle and a blush evident on his cheeks.

"I'll be waiting for you in the car," Youngjae stood up, trying to run away from his embarrassment and went to the car.

The car was locked, so Youngjae leaned on it as he waited for Jaebum to get there. He watched as Jaebum stood up and reached into his pocket for something, probably the key. Jaebum checked his left pocket, then went to his right, then to the left again. Youngjae noticed this, so he went back to Jaebum.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"The key's not here," Jaebum said in a kinda rushed tone. He was now removing all the things inside his pocket: a lighter, an incomplete pack of cigarettes, some change, receipts and strawberry candies but no key.

"You might've dropped it inside?" Youngjae asked and Jaebum immediately went back to the store to check.

A fee moments later he came back, still with a panicked face. "It's not there," he said, "I'm so dead," he added.

"We are so dead," Youngjae said, he didn't really know what to say in that kind of situation.

"You sure you didn't left it in the car?" Youngjae asked unsure whether to ask that question since he was sure the car was locked when he — "oh my god," they both said in unison as they went their way towards the car.

And there it was, the key, inserted into the ignition.

Both of them laughed.

"Jaebum why are you so stupid?" Youngjae asked between his laughs.

"I don't know why," he replied. They were both smiling and laughing at Jaebum's stupidity.

"I guess I got carried away, was excited too much," Jaebum said with a hand rubbing the nape of his head.

Youngjae grabbed Jaebum's hand, "it's okay though at least we're together, right?" he said trying to make the latter feel better.

Jaebum engulfed the younger into a hug. "Aw Youngjae baby, I love you," he said into their hug.

Youngjae loved the warmth and "I love you too," he replied.

I didn't reread this so there might be errors or inconsistencies, please do point them out. I hope you enjoyed this.