2

It was at a friend's party when their paths crossed; although Youngjae was never one to party, he occasionally attends one as long as he has his friends with him. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening at the party, an upbeat music was blasting through the speakers while drunk or sobred up bodies jive on the dance floor.

"I'll get us some drinks," his friend Mark said but before he can go on his way Youngjae told him he can get himself his own drink. So the two friends went together to the kitchen to look for where the drinks were stored.

After getting their drinks, they spotted Jackson and Jinyoung, both from their circle of friends.

"Nice to see you here Youngjae!" Jackson said before giving Youngjae a hug.

"What made you come?"

"Just felt like drinking alchohol," he said flatly. He can't really keep up with the high tension in the atmosphere Jackson was giving off.

"Well enjoy yourself then," Jackson said with a grin. "now if you excuse us, we'll be borrowi-" Jackson started saying before Jinyoung excused himself saying something along the lines of answering a phone call and he'll be right back.

"I guess all we have to do is wait for him," Mark said but Youngjae had other plans.

"You guys wait for him, I'll be in the back," he said excusing himself before either Jackson or Mark can say something.

It was Yugyeom's place, he's been here quite a few times now to know his way to the back. Speaking of Yugyeom, he haven't seen him nor Bambam ever since he arrived. Although that didn't matter, he wasn't here to talk. He just wanted alcohol, or maybe he's there to face something much more than alcohol.

He made sure to get another bottle of beer along his way to the back. It wasn't enough but that's all he can carry without exerting much force.

When he got the back, he wasn't alone. There were a few people here and there, but it was a lot more peaceful here compared where he was earlier. Although a faint sound of the bass can still be heard, it wasn't enough to be considered noisy.

He sat on the ground, it's their backyard after all and sitting on the ground seems much more inviting than standing while drinking.

Youngjae wasn't always like this at parties, it just so happened that he's not into his party mode right now and drinking alcohol is his only priority. But that didn't mean he wanted to get drunk, he only wanted to feel that burning sensation as the bitter fluid ran down his throat. He wasn't going through something nor did he had a problem, he just felt like it. He wanted to get away, from nothing in particular. We all have our bad days after all.

He sat there drinking his beer from time to time staring at a distance, when he noticed someone trying to jump over the fence. He found it amusing and chuckled a bit. He remained in his position, watching the guy try to get in backyard through the fence.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked the guy over the fence.

He wasn't that far from the fence and since they're the only people there (Youngjae only noticed now and wondered when did everyone leave or how long have he been there that everyone but him left), his voice was loud enough to reach the other guy.

"I'm tryin to get in," the other guy said.

"That just offends the purpose of the main gate, stupid." He said laughing, he found it ridiculously cute that the guy was trying hard to jump over the fence in his obviously tight skinny jeans.

"The fence is not that high, so I figured I can jump over it," the other guy said with a chuckle probably realizing how stupid his idea was.

"Just go around the house and enter through the main gate, it would save you from a probably jean rip. We wouldn't want your jeans to rip now do we."