Chapter:1

((Authors stuff:
So I'm actually gonna try to have a plan for this fanfic.
This is a modern  btw if that clears stuff up. Probably gonna stop that other fanfic cause at this point...Well it's everywhere fanfic plot line wise and I pulled the moments apart WAY to much. This will be a bit more faster pace.....
Hopefully
Also this is likely going to be a T or K+ but depending on which plot line I go for it can be different-
Hope you enjoy!))

POV: Mikasa
BEEP- BEEP  BE-
Mikasa's eyes where open at the first anxious beep.
I turned my head to the side and slammed my hand firmly onto the button, miraculously, the alarm stopped.
6:30 am
The light was just starting to color a calm, pale haze layer over the entire of the room.
Reluctantly, I pushed myself up with my hands, and proceeded to move myself off, stifling a yawn and rubbing my eyes. Ebony hair plastered all over my face, partially blinding me in certain parts of my field of vision, annoyingly enough.
Realization finally struck me after a unbearably long time.
First day of school!
A charging wave of anticipation washed over my senses, taking me off guard followed by a hot feeling of worry,
Nono No
We'll worry about that later- pull yourself together
It's just school..
School...

I exited my room in a hasty manner almost forgetting to shut the door. Then sprinted around the curved corner, and down the stairs, partially tripping over my feet and having to pull a odd maneuver to prevent humiliating myself. I looked over the banister down at the island, where my brother already was sitting, presumably drinking tea, as most days.
Wow, early start or what?
"Hay Levi" I tried to hide the slight embarrassment still plastered on my face, which Levi of all people, would notice in a blink of an eye. Levi's eyes darted up to me, complete knowing and what I could only guess was a smug tug on his mouth.
"Morning. Start getting ready." I nodded then jogged to get my clothing to bathe quickly.

————————————————————

Mikasa pulled out a chair and sat down at the table island with a bowl of cereal.
"Time?"
"7:30"
"You took too long brat"
I shrugged,
"Sense when was there a specific time limit?"
There was an awkward silence I couldn't help but take attention to as well. He got up then,
"Time to go"
I just nodded then stood up, throwing my now light backpack over my shoulder, then waiting by the door.

————————————————————
Armin

Armin quickly packed a few oversized books into his hazel blue bag, which as always, filled over half of his backpack.
"How can I fix this.."
My figures fidgeted on a zipper to my backpack while playing through solutions in my head,
Then quickly realizing I was murmuring to myself, still, the cold glare Mr. Ackerman had given me the other day for the bulging backpack sent a chill down my spine. I had just stumbled through the door, slightly loosing my balance, but the glare itself though clearly stated
"Get that bag tidy before I do it myself" No regard for anything else.
How emotionless can he be?

Slowly, I took one of the large encyclopedias and sat it down on my shelf.
At this point it's for my own safety. Ridiculous.

———————————————————
"Time for school"
I heard my grandfather call.
"Yes yes I know!"

I flew open the front door and started to book it towards the nearest bus stop.
Please don't run into the bullies-
There was a light rain, a promise of the change of season, not that I held anything to it. I heard the husky words by my grandfather, but it seemed to not be anything important, other then words of good luck for the day, so I didn't stop my sprint.
There!
I quickly dived into the group of people. Shuffling through the faces to hopefully spot a familiar. My eyes lit up at the sight of a small group of friends.
"Hay Armin!"
Sasha's reddish brown eyes looked up at me.
"Welcome back buddy"
I suddenly felt a pat on my back.
"Hay Sasha , Connie. Why are you acting like it's been forever?"
Connie's eyes lit up
"Cause' it has been forever sense we have been at school!"
I rolled my eyes. Sasha's face seemed to twist with agony with not being able to speak between Connie's other quick responses. As a defeated response, or maybe just natural, she shoved some potato chips into her mouth that she literally seemed to have pulled out of the blue.
"Thefes a new gurl" She finally interrupted.

"Oh?"
Sasha swallowed. Pulling someone randomly, into the little crowd they had formed.
"I literally just met you 3 seconds ago" She hissed. Her voice was...coldly familiar, but it definitely did hold a feminine softness if that was the right way to put it. Her eyes held bits of emotion like shattered ice, mainly shock at this point disregarding her more hash words.
To my own shock, it took a few moments for me to register the plain difference in her appearance compared to Sasha.
She had dark, blackish grey hair, space grey eyes, complementing her darker features was also ivory skin, and a body structure of a model but noticeably muscular. Shocking for her age and could and would probably be mistaken older then her actual youth, not in a necessarily bad way. It was clear despite this after a given seconds she was young, about mine and the groups/gangs age even if she could likely be mistaken as a women pulled from a magazine to some.
"Uh what's your name?"
The girl hesitated, clearly taken aback at the sudden interaction.
"...Mikasa...Mikasa Ackerman"
Ackerman
OH
WELL THERES WHERE THE SIMILARITIES LAY-
IM STUPID
"Do you have a relative who works here?" The words slipped out of my mouth. Mikasa, the so named girl awkwardly shuffled.
"Yes. Levi, a teacher"
Her voice was softer then Sasha's but did hold a surprising amount of authority, terrifyingly enough.
"Isn't he da maff teachr?"
Sasha was still eating chips, Mikasa was fairly confused by this, shown in the curve of her eyebrow, but she nodded anyways.
"AY SHARE SASHA" Connie was completely distracted, and only gave Mikasa a somewhat on guard side long glance.
"Yea...What are your names anyways?"
Her eyes defensively flickered between Connie, Sasha, and me.
"Imf.. Sasha"
Sasha finally paused her rapid devour of food to pay attention to her.
"Armin"
Mikasa's eyes drifted over us as we said our names.
"And I'm Connie"

She nodded slowly again
"Not one for words are ya?"
"Shut up Sasha"

The bus drove up and we all climbed on quickly.