Introduction

"Taurtis, wake up! It's time for school"!
Sam yelled, shaking Taurtis.
He groaned, hugging his pillow.
"Five more minutes Sam...".
Sam sighed heavily, pulling Taurtis off the bed. "Ahh! Sam, what the heck"?!
"It's time for school"! Sam said, walking out of the room. Sam laughed as he heard Taurtis swear loudly and saying he'll be ready in five minutes.

After what seemed to be the longest five min of his life, Taurtis finally got ready.
"What took you so long, we're late"!
"It was only five minutes, hurry up"!
Sam and Taurtis ran outside their house, running to the subway.
They got in and sat down, laughing.
"Alright Taurtis, wake me up when we're there"!

"WAKE UP YOU SCALY WAGS"!
PufferfishPete yelled on Sam's ear, making him fall on the ground.
"Ow! Taurtis, you were supposed to wake me up"! Taurtis snorted, wiping the drool off his mouth, "Huh, what"?
Sam rolled his eyes, dragging Taurtis off the subway.

"We're so sorry we're late Mrs.Okami"! Sam apologized, letting Taurtis fall on the floor. "Oh, it's alright! Now go take your seat"! Mrs.Okami replied.
They both took their seat, chuckling.
"Alright Class, Today we will be starting a project about the power of love"!
The girls giggled, the boys groaned.
"I want you guys to be partners with the opposite gender or the person you are currently in a relationship in".
"Welp, I know who I'm asking to be my partner"! Taurtis laughed dreamily, blushing. "Oooo!~ Is it Yandere - Chan"?
Sam teased, punching Taurtis in the shoulder.
"Dude, Shut up"! He whined, making his face heat up. "Well, What are you waiting for?! Ask her"! Sam pushed Taurtis to Yan-Chan, snorting as Taurtis stumble over his words.
"Hey Sammy-Poo!~ Do you want to be my partner"? A voiced called behind him, Invader. "Eww! I'm good Invader, thank you"! Sam said in disgust, walking away. He looked around for another girl to be partners with, No one in sight. "Sam, Do you have a partner"? Mrs.Okami asked. He shook his head, embrrassed. "Does anyone else liked to be partners with Sam". Silence.
Sam's ears fell down, feeling sadness build up inside him.
"I'll be his partner"! A voiced echo through the classroom.
Sam turned around, feeling his heart stopped.
Yuki.
Yuki, the most prettiest,
popular girl in the school.
Wanted to be partners with the awkward rabbit boy.

"I always loved rabbits".