Flirt

Sam felt his faced heat up, embrrassed.
Sam and Yuki relationship was once neutral.
They didn't talked to eachother expect for a quick "hey" in the hallway or in a store. Tho, rumors began to spread that Yuki has fallen in love with the rabbit.
Every time the girl sees him, she either smiles or winks. Sam's not sure what he feels about Yuki yet, but is happy to be appreciated.

"That's great Yuki. Now class, you have the rest of the class to start on your project". Mrs.Okami smiled, working on some papers.
Everyone else smirked, getting back to their conversation.
"Hey Yuki! Nice uhh.. seeing you"?
Sam stutter as Yuki went up to his face.
Good thing Yuki was shorter then him, but Sam felt as if she was still in control.
Yuki stared at him dreamily, smiling widly. "A-Anyway"! He said, looking away. "What would you like the project to be on"?
"A flash drive would be lovely"!
She responded, putting her hands behind her back. Silence came among them once again. Sam looked over at Taurtis, mouthing "help".
Taurtis just smiled and gave two thumbs up. Sam whimpered, looking back at Yuki. "How about I get the paper with questions from Mrs.Okami and see if we can answer some of the questions"!
Sam nodded.

Yuki smiled, walking over to Mrs.Okami desk. Sam looked under her short skirt, feeling his pants tighten. There was a reason why Yuki was the prettiest girl, it was her ass. It was so round and smooth. Sam felt his check heat up more then he ever had before.
He felt his dick rise up a bit,

Oh my god! Not now!

He sat down quickly, thinking about gross things.

Uhh!? Invader! God, that beard!

He sighed heavily, feeling it goes back down. "Here we go! Yuki came back, holding a paper. She sat next to him, scooting closer to him.
Another thing was her breast, she had the biggest. Sam looked around at the rest of the girl's breast, pretty flat or just not that big. "Sam, are you listening"? Sam shooked his head, focusing back on Yuki.
"Say what"?

"I said, "Have you ever fallen in love before"? Yuki smiled.
"Uhh,Sookie". Sam answered.
Sam responded, avoiding eye contact.
Yuki growled, showing her teeth. Sam raised his eyebrow, coufused.
"Anybody else then her"?
Yuki placed her hand on his leg, moving even closer to his face.
Sam sucked in his breath, making his ears fall. "I-I... Well..."! Sam stutter, looking up at the ceiling. "Alright, Class dismissed.

Thank goodness!

Sam looked back down at Yuki,
"We should go now Yuki...".
Sam felt his lips quiver, looking at Yuki's own lips.
"Sam! Are you coming or what"?!
Taurtis yelled, ruining the scene.
"I.. He's calling me Yuki". Sam said, removing her hand off him. He got up and walked away quickly.

He's the best!~  He's just so adorable, and so awkward!

Yuki thought as Sam ran off, blushing.
Those rumors were true, Yuki has fallen for Sam. There was just something about him that gave Yuki a warm feeling inside. And between her legs. She stood up, following Sam. She placed her hand on his shoulder, "Actually, I was thinking we sit together "! She turned Sam around, with as terrified face on.
"Since we're working on the project together, we should be near each other. "At all times".

Sam blushed insanely, turning around to face Yuki.
"Well I... Yuki, I think-".
She gripped her hand on his shoulder,
Sam groaned in pain.
Her eyes looked as if they darken, changing her expression.
"We are staying together at all times".
Sam eye's widen, making his ears fall.
"O-Of course Yuki...". Sam stutter, terrified. "I'm sorry Taurtis! But Yuki wants me to be with her".  Taurtis smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.
Sam shooked his head, looking back at Yuki. She smiled at him, like she was trying to tell him something.

You're mine. No one is allowed else is allowed to have you. I'll make sure of it.