Part eight

I can't remember more, I guess I fell asleep. ~

"Hunny.... You can't sleep by the lake.... Let's go home."

Someone shakes me easy so I will wake up. I open my eyes and I feel a bit dizzy and my sight isn't clear.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me Ruki, let's go home."

"Aoi...?"

"Yeah, I know... I understand if you are upset."

He takes me in his arms and carries me home.

Half way home, I start to cry, crying because I won't see Aoi for three weeks and that he will not be with me in the band anymore.

"Don't cry..." Aoi whispers and also starts to cry.

"I don't want to be left alone with the others, they are so mean!" I cry out loud and buries my head into Aois chest.

"I won't go then! I love you too much to see you like this! I want to be with you Ruki! Sorry!" He cries, even harder than I do.

"No! Follow your dreams!"

"My dream is to be with the one I love."

Now, I feel so bad. I keep Aoi to stay here, when he don't want to.

"It's not your fault Ruki! I WANT to be with you!!!" He says and kiss my lips hard.

I don't believe him, it's my fault, I can't stop blaming myself. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve to be loved. I am a dream breaker, now I know why the others hate me... Because I deserve it....

To be continued...