Part ten

"Here's your coffee sweety." Aoi says and put a cup down next to me.

Aoi has taken a decision. He will tell me how much he loves me and how much I mean to him, so I will believe him.

"Thank you Aoi."

I sit up and take a sip of the coffee.

"I love the way you look when you are drinking." Aoi says.

"Stop it, Aoi. I'm ugly and don't deserve compliments."

I put the cup back where Aoi put it first, and then lay down.

"I wish I were something, but I don't deserve to be something..." I say before falling asleep.

Aoi watches me while I'm asleep.

He puts a hand on my cheek while a tear fall from his eye.

"I wish you could see how much I love you...and how beautiful you actually are..." He says and kiss my hair and lies down to sleep.

I wake up the next morning, next to a sleeping angel, by the name Aoi.

I kiss his nose and walks out the bedroom. I go to the sofa and sit on it. Why am I living? I am nothing.... I go to the kitchen. I don't want to do this, but this is what I deserve.

I take one of the knives and start to write on my arm.

'Suicide...' I write.

It starts to bleed very much, so I go to the toilet and put paper around it. Aoi comes into the toilet, just when I finished.

"What are you doing my love?" He asks and kiss me and hug me from behind.

"Nothing.."

He looks at my arm with paper.

"Why do you have paper on your arm?"

"No reason..."

"Yes, there is a reason, why don't you tell me? Don't you want me to know? Why?"

"Because you will become worried!" I shout and walk away.

Aoi walks after me.

"Let me see it." He says.

"No!"

"Let me see it Ruki!"

He takes my arm and takes the paper of. He becomes quiet when he sees what I have done.

"Why are you doing this Ruki?"

Tears fall down his cheeks.

"Because.... I deserve it..."

To be continued...