Birthday

Sorry for any mistakes. Wanted to get this out soon as possible. I will read it later.

"Ia," Alya whispered, shaking her sister gently at first. Mia was a deep sleeper, most likely to sleep through the earthquake that ends the world. She turned away from her sister, her brown-going-on-blonde hair tangling in her face.

"Ia, sestra -wake up," she became less patient, grumbling as she rolled her sister around on the bed.  Mia continued to sleep, her eyebrows crinkling a bit when she was starting to get annoyed. The sunlight hit her face, and she stubbornly hid away with a pillow.

"Vstavay!" She grumbled in a high whisper, slapping her sister's barely exposed cheek. Mia bolted upright, her hair hanging in her face. Her eyes were wide, causing Alya to laugh at her clueless expression. Wake up.

"Happy birthday Sestra." Alya smiled and waited for Mia to recover from shock. Alya continued to laugh, causing Mia to start laughing too. Mia ruffled the sheets around as she pulled them off, moving to sit in front of her sister.

" Happy birthday, Al. " Mia laughed cheerily, quickly placing her hands on Alya's cold cheeks, and kissing her in a sisterly way. They heard footsteps coming toward their door, and turned to see their papa running into the room with an excited expression. He was ready to celebrate for today. He always was; he made birthdays fun.

"Happy birthday moya lyubov'!" He smiled, scooping them both up, and showering them in his kisses. Mia and Alya were both giggling madly, just as they had been before When they first woke up. When both girl's were out of breath, he put them down and allowed them to breath a little. Natasha was in the bathroom curling her hair when Clint brought the no longer sleep deprived girls in to see her.

"Happy birthday, girls!" She feigned some excitement for them, putting the curling iron down and bending downward into a crouch so that she could hug them at once.  Both girls jumped into her arms, kissing her on either cheek. She turned her head to kiss Mia on the lips, repeating the action with Alya.

"Mama, Chto my delayem segodnya? " Mia asked, twirling her fingers around her mom's hair. The red curls were something that the twins had always wanted. Natasha was not going to let them dye their hair until they were over the age of fourteen. Their hair was beautiful as it was. What are we doing today?

"First you two are taking a bath. Then we will take you to your surprise." Natasha answered vaguely, both twins whining in eagerness to know what the surprise was. Clint laughed in the background, also getting down on his knees so that he was level with the twins.

"You heard her, c'mere," , Clint motioned for Mia to come over to him as Natasha took Alya, as they began to undo the zippers of their matching pajama onesies. Once the girls had gotten in the bath, Natasha handed them one colorful ball, with small holes all over. They gave their mom questioning looks as they waited for an explanation.

"Chto?" They questioned quietly, asking each other about what it was under their breath. Natasha used her index finger to push Alya's hand into the water, and the colors began to spread slowly, as the ball rolled and rolled.

They began to make excited and astonished cheers as they watched the rainbow spread out in the water. Clint leaned on the doorframe that led out to the hallway as he listened to the girls splash the colors and play around.

Natasha grabbed a loofah from the bottom of the water after she rolled up her sleeves. She was dressed rather nicely today. She was wearing a leather jacket with a white t-shirt, while Clint wore a red leather jacket with a black t-shirt. They both wore black jeans, while he wore black and white high tops and she wore heels.