How it be (Prequel)

Alya had the biggest crush on Cap's son, Asher. He happened to like her back, too. They'd been together so much when their parents were hanging out or going out together. It just seemed to happen.

They talked about everything. Nothing was a secret between the two of them. Everything that's she's ever been through, he was always the first person she would turn to. He always looked to her as well. She loved how caring he was and how much he just wanted her to be happy. She just wanted to do the same for him, but it was different because he didn't need her help just as much. He was a positive, enlightened spirit. He was always smiling and making others do the same. 

Natasha always told Al not to put all her eggs in one basket. She told her not to just focus on him. Her other friends like Tony's daughter or even Steve's daughter still existed too. When needed to give everyone some of her attention and time. Not just Asher. As much as Alya tried to listen, she just didnt. He was her priority. I

The other day, Alya had been hanging out at Asher's house. Ultimately, she was there to see him. Not her best friend; who had happened to be Asher's sister. They were hanging out in a separate room from the parents, and they took advantage of it. They kissed each other's lips continuosly, lovingly, but just inexperienced-ly too. They didn't have a reason. They were missing just to do it, and she knew it was wrong. However, the pleasure that it brought her is what kept her going on. 

He had picked her up, resting his hands on her behind. When continue what to do in her moment of pure shock, so he merely guided her leg around his own hip.She knew the smile on her face probably looked so dumb, so she bent down and kissed him slow. She really did love him. They could honestly last their lives if they wanted to.

Asher had gotten his phone taken away because of all the begging he had done for Alya to come over. They were persistent, they simply wanted to be together. Steve felt stressed about it, especially with Thanos coming soon. Because of that, he took Asher's phone. Asher wasn't trying to be sneaky, he just figured he could email Alya from his computer. He didn't get that taken away. 

 Taking out his computer, which was covered in comic stickers of his father, he opened his gmail and began to type. 

Hey cutie. Got my phone taken so let's talk here.

Oh, okay that's fine. Thanks for everything at your house. I had lots of fun.

Yeah. Me too haha. It was cool.

what was your favorite part?

Kissing you, and when you would rub your hands through my hair 💓

Yeah, I knew you loved that. Mine was definitely when you picked me up 😘

Yeah and then you kissed me. It felt good when I was kissing you, no? 

Yeah it was pretty good. I liked it.

We were loud too tho

Yeah I noticed, but I was busy kissing you so I didn't care.

Yeah I just didn't want the adults to hear.

imagine if we had our own kids and we caught them doing that. What would you do, beautiful?