Let The Story Begin

This Story beings in 1996, a princess was born Madeline Oddet Elingston. Princess future Queen of Elingston Kingdom. A magical place where good and evil exist. Fairies, trolls , witches, humans and everything in between live in harmony. The Queen and King are loved by the people in their kingdom and beyond. When the news went around at the Queen had given birth to a girl the kingdom rejoiced.

But the happiness did not last forever for The Queen and King. Their little girl quickly grew ill. She slowly turned blue and The Queen was frighten that she would lose her daughter. Behind the kings back she called upon the kingdoms Witch.

"Here is a magic spell that can save your daughter" The witch gave her a necklace. The Queen took it.

"But there is always a consequence my dear Queen." The Witch says holding The Queens hands.

"Use this spell and you will become the next Evil Queen, the most Evil Queen this kingdom has had. " , A gasp came from the queen as stared at The Witch. She looked at her daughter in tears. The Witch grew concern as staring into The Queens eyes she knew The Queen was going to use the spell.

The witch gulped and took her hands off The Queens.

"Do as you must.... Sister" The Queen looked at her. The Queen smiled , she hadn't been able to claim her Sister since she married The King. She looked at her daughter who cried in pain and was a darker shade of blue. The Queen closed her eyes. The Witch watched as her little sister said the spell.

Unexpectedly The Queen said another spell. A spell that would give her life for her daughter. The Witch was too late. She could not stop her sister from finishing the spell. The Witch screamed in pain as her sisters life, The Queen, gave her life away. In came in The King , seeing The Witch in tears on the ground.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" The King yelled as he ran to The Queen.

The King held her up in his arms. She was still softly breathing.

"I did it for her." The Queen says, Pointing to her daughter.

"I did it for her." The Queen repeated. 

Authors Note: 

Hello Everyone, 

I have not yet decided on Celebrities to play my characters for a better visual but soon I promise. Also to my fellow 1D girls, I am aware that Danielle dated Louis, and this probably makes all the larries really mad BUT this amazing work from Addict199 from DevianArt , has SHOOKEN ME and I had to use the cover pic. 

Also I am a full time student with a full time job, I will upload as much as I can I have had this book Idea in my mind for a month now ! 

Enjoy

Feedback is always welcomed 

I love comments!

-xox M