The Rise of The Legends

Previously....

Mia: try an ice elemental.

Boboiboy: but, I can't yet

Mia: trust me Boboiboy, to beat her, you have to trust me.

Boboiboy looked at her in the eye as he turned serious and nodded.

Boboiboy: Boboiboy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boboiboy: Boboiboy Ice! *turned into his ice form* eh, but how?

Mia: I'm the Elemental Warrior, I can upgrade your powers as long as I want.

Boboiboy: awesome.

Mia: and now for you *look at Kaizo*

Kaizo: I'm good with my powers.

Mia: against with the Queen of Darkness? I don't think so. I may hate you, but it's my job to keep everyone save, even if I despise the person.

Kaizo thought for a moment and remember the last time her refused an upgrade. He let out a sighed and nodded to her. A green dragon then entered his mask. The mask turned green and the dragon returned to the ball.

Mia: upgrade complete.

Eclipsa: you can't hide forever lil star.

Mia: I'm not so little anymore *she was engulfed in a powerful energy and her eyes turned bright green and her hair had streaks of green*

Mia jumped over her golems and dashed towards Eclipsa. Eclipsa began to fire balls of black fire, but Mia dodges with ease.

Mia: to easy *slash the demons with her sword*

Boboiboy then jumped over the golems as he summoned his ice cannon.

Boboiboy: time to bring in the ice.

Just out of the blue his ice cannon was then turned into and ice bow.

Boboiboy: what da?

Mia: I did say, I gave an upgrade.

Kaizo the jumped over the golem and in the speed of light he managed to slash all the demons.

Kaizo: I admit this upgrade is satisfying.

Mia: told you bad boy.

Mia walked passed him as she ordered her golems to capture Eclipsa.

Eclipsa: no! This is supposed to be my win not yours.

Mia: light will always win Eclipsa. Time for you to return to your prison.

Eclipsa: never your heart will never keep me lock again. I will always find a way out Mia. You will never be the Star Legend, that the family sees in you.

Eclipsa kept insulting Mia, but she only smirked as she then suddenly to give a heartless laugh.

Mia: who says I am not the Legend. Did you forget Eclipsa? I'm the light in the dark. *suddenly disappeared into the shadows*

Eclipsa began to panic as she had forgotten that Mia mastered the power of shadow walking. Mia then appeared behind her.

Mia: and also the light in the dark.

Boboiboy then shoot an ice arrow at Eclipsa to prevent her from escaping.

Mia: maybe, I should let my new friends have a little play with you grandmother *as she giggles evilly at her.

Yaya then pulled Eclipsa into the air.

Yaya: Power Punch! *punches Eclipsa to the ground*

Ying: Speed Kick! *kick Eclipsa to the wall*

Boboiboy Ice launched a few more ice to Eclipsa, enchasing her entire body in ice. Kaizo walked to her as his left hand was engulfed with a light green energy. Mia jumped down and walked beside him as her right hand was engulfed with a light purple energy. Eclipsa slowly opened her eyes as she was in pain.

Mia: say goodnight Eclipsa.

Kaizo and Mia: Energy Punch! *they both punch Eclipsa until she was punched through at least five walls*

Eventually, Eclipsa had ended up in the Dark Water room, where all the dark water was kept and she was unconscious.

Eli: this room is filled with dark water.

Mia: if she wakes up, she will absorb all of it.

Eli: Doc will cure it all.

Mia: he can't do it alone, I'll help. Shoot him to the centre of the room and I will do the rest.

Eli: got it.

Mia: Boboiboy, keep her on ice.

Boboiboy Ice again shoot another ice arrow to Eclipsa as the ice encase her entire body. Eli loaded Doc into his blaster. He aimed to the centre of the room and shoot. Doc then transformed into his velocermorph and release a healing energy wave to the room.

Mia: Supernova! *shoot a ball of healing energy into the air*

In an instant, all the Dark Water was purified and became normal water. Doc then landed onto Eli's shoulder and change back into his photomorph form.

Mia: nice work Shane *walk back to the group*

A/N

Hey there Slugterra and Boboiboy fans. This chapter was awesome. And I want you guys to voted on one tiny thing.

If all of you remember that Mia managed to captured to hearts of two guys, Eli Shane and Captain Kaizo.

So, I'm letting you guys vote who she should be with. Eli Shane or Captain Kaizo. Leave your votes in the comments.

See ya later guys.