prologue

dallon weekes and brendon urie were the only couple everyone expected to be together forever. all of their friends envied them for having such a strong relationship. they pushed it off as saying they were already great friends so they basically knew everything about each other. it made their relationship easier with how simple it was to tell when the other was mad or feeling down.

the boys were expected to stay together through college and have a picture perfect life afterwards, but that didn't happen.

"what do you mean you need a break?" brendon cried into the phone. there was a sigh on the other side and he could visibly see dallon holding back tears.

"we're so far away from each other, bren. it's just-just that not having you here beside me is killing me-"

"so you're just going to get rid of me in general, right?" brendon asked, anger and hurt welling up inside his heart. "fine then dallon. you don't need me? i definitely don't need you." he hung up the phone and threw it down, falling onto his pillow as he allowed himself to cry.

dallon, on the other hand, was pissed. pissed that he had to break up with his boyfriend of five years due to some stupid party he didn't even want to go to, pissed that the raven haired girl at the party with the big brown doe eyes reminded him of brendon, pissed that he kept drinking when he just wanted to go home.

pissed that he got her pregnant.

/////////