i.

Alarms are not something that Katherine Grace Mcnamara gets along with. Anti-feminists and racists too but alarms. So having to wake up to the sound of one at 6:30 in the morning isn't much of a joy.

I mean, I know that I signed up for early mornings of shooting but 6:30 AM is just inhumane! If you could tell, I am not a morning person at all. Why would you wake up when you could go back to sleeping peacefully? Humans. Stupid humans invented the concept of time and now because of them i'm waking up at 6:30 and still late to work.

Speaking of work, I decide to check the time, it's almost 7 and i'm supposed to be there by 7:45. Ugh. If I had a penny for every time i've been late to set, I would literally be on a yacht. I honestly don't know how everyone puts up with me and my sleeping.
I should probably leave soon because, traffic isn't going to be nice to me, as per usual.

Also, apparently there's a new character being introduced today? I don't know exactly who it is yet so I guess i'll have to wait and see. I'm really clumsy so my only hope is that I don't fall flat on my face.

7:07

Yep, I should leave. But no, i'm having my fast and furious moment walking to my garage in slo-mo and getting in, putting on my sunglasses.

"You got this Kat". I don't, I really don't. Well, wish me luck.