ii.

I don't know how but, I only got to set 20 minutes late. I mean for me that's record time, don't judge. I told you not to judge and I feel you judging. Stop it.

Good, I may now proceed with my monologue.
The 20 minutes I hadn't been on set were pretty eventful according to everyone else. A new actor was introduced and he's going to play Sebastian Verlac. I was really looking forward to meeting the actor who would play him because me, being a bookworm, wants to compare how accurate the looks are. I guess i'll have to do that another time.
We're about to shoot another scene when Mc G interrupts us.

"Good morning everyone!, this will be the first scene filmed with our new character, Sebastian Verlac" and my head snaps towards the front of the room, where McG stands with "Sebastian" next to him.

"Hello, if you haven't already met me, i'm Will Tudor"

Wow.

Looks pretty accurate. Shaggy blonde hair, tall, accent, the only thing is his eyes. But then again his eyes are what's most alluring about his features. A light blue hue with a sharp cobalt, they look as if they could cut me.

  Cut to the scene with Eme and Will in an alley. I've gone into my own world and it's not a good sign. I'm unfocused and dazed, not knowing what's happening around me.

I suppose this is the moment I became intrigued,

that was not a good decision.