iii.

William Tudor was nervous, to say the least about his introduction amongst his new cast mates. He was not fond of meeting new people, ironically because of his being an actor he had to associate with strangers all the time.

Everything was going well, he was introduced to every—well, almost everyone. The Katherine McNamara was still not present but he was told to take it lightly, as she had a nack for being late. When the time came to film his first scene, a red head came tumbling muttering "sorry's" and whatnot.
She didn't seem to realize the presence of a new someone in the room. She seemed preoccupied trying to wake herself up by rubbing the fatigue from her face.

"Good morning everyone!, this will be the first scene filmed with our new character, Sebastian Verlac" a pale face seems lifts up quickly with a mop of fiery red curls on top.

Well that seems to have caught her attention.

"Hello, if you haven't already met me, i'm Will Tudor" he says, aiming specifically for her.

She stares, as though examining him before he catches her, and she sheepishly looks down. Chuckling heartily, he grins while thinking about her fair, creamy skin and flaming hair with emerald jewels she calls eyes.

In that moment, convincing himself (although not well) that she was just a cast mate — a potential friend even, he fell,

oh what mistakes were made!