12

Jungkook POV

"Why did you try leaving the hospital?"

"Cause... I don't wanna say it." I pouted like a child.

"Just say it. I won't judge."

"I left to kill Hoseok hyung's boss cause he was supposed to put Taehyung in the prison in America. He was trying to take Tae away from me cause he thinks I'm mental."

"Aww does Kookie have a crush on Taehyung?"

"Nooooo... maybe. But I'll tell Tae on my own. Let's go back now cause the others might be suspicious."

"You know me and you are like the exact same."

"How?"

"When Namjoon was supposed to be sent to some hospital in Tokyo, I killed the guy who was in charge of it all and changed the reports to make it seem as if he was fine. You just did the same thing for Taehyung except there was a lot more blood."

"It's fine. No ones gonna know."

"Don't be over confident like that. It could get you killed in the end."

"What happened in the past 2 months?"

"Nothing much except for the killings we went on. But nothing was the same while you were in that coma. We all tried sticking together but at times we would want to kill each other. I managed to break up the fights by just wondering if you woke up and not all of us were there. But I did always have one question... why'd you do it Kookie?"

I stayed quiet.

"Well I think I jumped because of my birth family's death and how I found the killers. It just became too overwhelming and I couldn't handle all that stress anymore. I was just suicidal before so it wasn't like I wanted to stay. I just never talked about it with you guys."

"Why didn't you talk to us about any of it?"

"Trust issues. I just felt like I would be judged and you guys would leave me. Taehyung was the first one who asked me about it all straight on. But I'm not comfortable with a lot of people. It's just you guys but that's it."

Just then, Jin's phone rang.

"Yeah Namjoon?"

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He's... he's with me right now. Don't tell anyone he's not in the hospital."

"Well he has to sneak in from the bathroom and you gotta walk in from the main door. That's where the doctor thinks he is. Hurry up." He hung up and we ended up running to the hospital.

I jumped in from the window and paused. My head started pounding and my back hit the wall.

I saw these flashbacks but it was too much.

All of them left me to die.

They laughed and laughed but I was crying from the emotional and physical pain.

I begged for them to save me but they just told me I'm not worth it.

I came back to reality when I heard Namjoon's voice outside the door.

"Jungkook. The doctor needs to see you now."

"I'll be there." I said coldly.

I changed back into the hospital clothing and walked out of the room.